New Orleans – Baghdad

militare.jpg

Source: www.nola.com

business education articles new education business opportunities finance education deposit money education making art loan education deposits make education your home good income education outcome issue medicine education drugs market education money trends self education roof repairing market education online secure education skin tools wedding education jewellery newspaper education for magazine geo education places business education design Car education and Jips production education business ladies education cosmetics sector sport education and fat burn vat education insurance price fitness education program furniture education at home which education insurance firms new education devoloping technology healthy education nutrition dress education up company education income insurance education and life dream education home create education new business individual education loan form cooking education ingredients which education firms is good choosing education most efficient business comment education on goods technology education business secret education of business company education redirects credits education in business guide education for business cheap education insurance tips selling education abroad protein education diets improve education your home security education importance

New Orleans Soldiers in the streets defend the property of the people who have survived.
Baghdad Soldiers in the streets defend American interests
Images of Baghdad and New Orleans are the same.
Only the people change. Blacks in the United States, middle Eastern in Iraq. The whites are never there.
It seems that it was not possible to establish public order in New Orleans because most of the soldiers were in Iraq.

I’m struggling to understand, what’s the purpose of having soldiers?
To defend private property, even when it doesn’t belong to us?
Or to defend people?

Bush asks for an investigation

For years it’s been common knowledge that this sort of disaster could happen.

Who failed to sign at Kyoto, who has done nothing for the environment?

What’s the point of an investigation?
Perhaps he will then go forward and accept to be tried on his own?

And then, all those people crammed into the sports stadium, I don’t know why, but they won’t come into it, but I remember the sports stadiums of Pinochet.

Who do we have to defend ourselves from? Who is the enemy?

It’ll be grotesque when the Gross National Product (GNP) in the USA increases and the Americans become slightly richer.

Posted by Beppe Grillo at 05:25 PM in | Comments (7) | Comments in Italian (translated) Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | listen_it_it.gifListen |
| | Condividi

Comments

anche queste e vero???

Subject: REFERENDUM PER L'ABOLIZIONE DEI PRIVILEGI DI TUTTI I PARLAMENTARI

Sull'Espresso di qualche settimana fa c'era un articoletto che spiega che recentemente il Parlamento ha votato all'UNANIMITA' e senza astenuti (ma và?!) un aumento di stipendio per i parlamentari pari a circa ¬ 1.135,00 al mese. Inoltre la mozione e stata camuffata in modo tale da non risultare nei verbali ufficiali.

STIPENDIO Euro 19.150,00 AL MESE

STIPENDIO BASE circa Euro 9.980,00 al mese PORTABORSE circa Euro 4.030,00 al mese (generalmente parente o familiare)

RIMBORSO SPESE AFFITTO circa Euro 2.900,00 al mese

INDENNITA' DI CARICA (da Euro 335,00 circa a Euro 6.455,00)

TUTTI ESENTASSE

AEREO DI STATO gratis
AMBASCIATE gratis
CLINICHE gratis
ASSICURAZIONE INFORTUNI gratis
ASSICURAZIONE MORTE gratis
AUTO BLU CON AUTISTA gratis
RISTORANTE gratis (nel 1999 hanno mangiato e bevuto gratis per Euro 1.472.000,00).

Intascano uno stipendio e hanno diritto alla pensione dopo 35 mesi in parlamento mentre obbligano i cittadini a 35 anni di contributi ( per ora!!! ) Circa Euro 103.000,00 li incassano con il rimborso spese elettorali (in violazione alla legge sul finanziamento ai partiti), più i privilegi per quelli che sono stati Presidenti della Repubblica, del Senato o della Camera. (Es: la sig.ra Pivetti ha a disposizione e gratis un ufficio, una segretaria, l'auto blu ed una scorta sempre al suo servizio)

La classe politica ha causato al paese un danno di 1 MILIARDO e 255 MILIONI di EURO. La sola camera dei deputati costa al cittadino Euro 2.215,00 al MINUTO !!

Far circolare.......si sta promovendo un referendum per l' abolizione dei privilegi di tutti i parlamentari............ queste informazioni possono essere lette solo attraverso Internet in quanto quasi tutti i mass media rifiutano di portarle a conoscenza degli italiani......

PER FAVORE CONTINUATE LA CATENA

Posted by: michelle noon | December 26, 2007 08:42 AM

CAN THIS BE CONFIRMED?? WHY HASN'T IT BEEN IN THE MAIN STREAM NEWS?

A young blonde Icelandic woman's recent experience visiting the US
Eva Ósk Arnardóttir Viðar Eggertsson Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:49 EST

A young blonde Icelandic woman's recent experience visiting the US

©Eva Ósk Arnardóttir
The story of Eva Ósk Arnardóttir:
During the last twenty-four hours I have probably experienced the greatest humiliation to which I have ever been subjected. During these last twenty-four hours I have been handcuffed and chained, denied the chance to sleep, been without food and drink and been confined to a place without anyone knowing my whereabouts, imprisoned. Now I am beginning to try to understand all this, rest and review the events which began as innocently as possible.

Last Sunday I and a few other girls began our trip to New York. We were going to shop and enjoy the Christmas spirit. We made ourselves comfortable on first class, drank white wine and looked forward to go shopping, eat good food and enjoy life. When we landed at JFK airport the traditional clearance process began.

We were screened and went on to passport control.

As I waited for them to finish examining my passport I heard an official say that there was something which needed to be looked at more closely and I was directed to the work station of Homeland Security. There I was told that according to their records I had overstayed my visa by 3 weeks in 1995. For this reason I would not be admitted to the country and would be sent home on the next flight. I looked at the official in disbelief and told him that I had in fact visited New York after the trip in 1995 without encountering any difficulties. A detailed interrogation session ensued.

I was photographed and fingerprinted. I was asked questions which I felt had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I was forbidden to contact anyone to advise of my predicament and although I was invited at the outset to contact the Icelandic consul or embassy, that invitation was later withdrawn. I don't know why.

I was then made to wait while they sought further information, and sat on a chair before the authority for 5 hours. I saw the officials in this section handle other cases and it was clear that these were men anxious to demonstrate their power. Small kings with megalomania. I was careful to remain completely cooperative, for I did not yet believe that they planned to deport me because of my "crime".

When 5 hours had passed and I had been awake for 24 hours, I was told that they were waiting for officials who would take me to a kind of waiting room. There I would be given a bed to rest in, some food and I would be searched. What they thought they might find I cannot possibly imagine. Finally guards appeared who transported me to the new place. I saw the bed as if in a mirage, for I was absolutely exhausted.

What turned out was something else. I was taken to another office exactly like the one where I had been before and once again along wait ensued. In all, it turned out to be 5 hours. At this office all my things were taken from me. I succeeded in sending a single sms to worried relatives and friends when I was granted a bathroom break. After that the cell phone was taken from me. After I had been sitting for 5 hours I was told that they were now waiting for guards who would take me to a place where I could rest and eat. Then I was placed in a cubicle which looked like an operating room. Attached to the walls were 4 steel plates, probably intended to serve as bed and a toilet.

I was exhausted, tired and hungry. I didn't understand the officials' conduct, for they were treating me like a very dangerous criminal. Soon thereafter I was removed from the cubicle and two armed guards placed me up against a wall. A chain was fastened around my waist and I was handcuffed to the chain. Then my legs were placed in chains. I asked for permission to make a telephone call but they refused. So secured, I was taken from the airport terminal in full sight of everybody. I have seldom felt so bad, so humiliated and all because I had taken a longer vacation than allowed under the law.

They would not tell me where they were taking me. The trip took close to one hour and although I couldn't see clearly outside the vehicle I knew that we had crossed over into New Jersey. We ended up in front of a jail. I could hardly believe that this was happening. Was I really about to be jailed? I was led inside in the chains and there yet another interrogation session ensued. I was fingerprinted once again and photographed. I was made to undergo a medical examnination, I was searched and then I was placed in a jail cell. I was asked absurd questions such as: When did you have your last period? What do you believe in? Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

I was completely exhausted, tired and cold. Fourteen hours after I had landed I had something to eat and drink for the first time. I was given porridge and bread. But it did not help much. I was afraid and the attitude of all who handled me was abysmal to say the least. They did not speak to me as much as snap at me. Once again I asked to make a telephone call and this time the answer was positive. I was relieved but the relief was short-lived. For the telephone was setup for collect calls only and it was not possible to make overseas calls. The jailguard held my cell phone in his hand. I explained to him that I could not make a call from the jail telephone and asked to be allowed to make one call from my own phone. That was out of the question. I spent the next 9 hours in a small, dirty cell. The only thing in there was a narrow steel board which extended out from the wall, a sink and toilet. I wish I never experience again in my life the feeling of confinement and helplessness which I experienced there.

I was hugely relieved when, at last, I was told that I was to be taken to the airport, that is to say until I was again handcuffed and chained.Then I could take no more and broke down and cried. I begged them at least to leave out the leg chains but my request was ignored. When we arrived at the airport, another jail guard took pity on me and removed the leg chains. Even so I was led through a full airport terminal handcuffed and escorted by armed men. I felt terrible. On seeing this, people must think that there goes a very dangerous criminal. In this condition I was led up into the Icelandair waiting room, and was kept handcuffed until I entered the embarkation corridor. I was completely run down by all this in both body and spirit. Fortunately I could count on good people and both Einar (the captain) and the crew did all which they could to try to assist me. My friend Auður was in close contact with my sister and the consul and embassy had been contacted. However, all had received misleading information and all had been told that I had been detained at the airport terminal, not that I had been put in jail. Now the Foreign Ministry is looking into the matter and I hope to receive some explanation why I was treated this way.

(English Translation: Gunnar Tómasson, Certified translator)

Posted by: Michelle Noon | December 26, 2007 08:38 AM

By-- Dr.Abdul Ruff Colachal

Posted by: Dr.Abdul Ruff Colachal | February 26, 2007 11:37 AM

Beppe,
Qui in America si trasmette sul tv "on prime time" la commedia "the Sopranos", ossia "I Soprano" che e' il nome di una famiglia italo-americana coinvolta in attivita mafiose. le solite sereotipe per mandare avanti i pregiudizi della popolazione incolta.
ma sono contento di annunciare che voi in Italia avrete una nuova Soap Opera; "I Berlusconi". Intanto non li vediamo abbastanza in tv. questo e' il massimo della reality show e di intrattenimento moralistico dove ambedue i Berlusconi finiscono per essere protagonisti; lei perche ha salvaguardato la sua dignita; lui perche e' stato uomo abbastanza per riconoscere i sui difetti e di chiedere scusa. Cosi si offre uno spettacolo succolento delle cose piu private delle personalita politiche. Allora facciamola finita con la "Privacy" da dover rispettare. Se si drogano lo dobbiamo sapere perche lavorano per il paese e non possiamo ammettere di dover essere sottoposti a le cose private che loro vogliono darci, ma non quelle che possiamo ricavare da noi stessi. Dobbiamo fare come fanno le compagnie verso gli operai, cosi noi verso i politici. facciamoli diventare paranoidi: SEI SEMPRE OSSERAVATO.. SEI SEMPRE OSSERVATO.......

Posted by: Sante Camo | February 1, 2007 02:38 AM

Dear Beppe,
as an employee of Telecom Italia, can you give me a single reason for trusting a political party who sold our company to the "courageous captains", and, worst of all, sold the telecommunication network that in all the civilized countries is an asset belonging to the nation and not to a private.

Posted by: francesco | January 18, 2006 07:49 PM

You speak of Kyoto as being the Holy Grail for the survival of the Western World. Be mindful of the fact that governments and Mr Grillo and the like all drink from the same cup- the cup of 'state of fear' . Keeping people fearful of everything around them is a great tool for mind control. Yes, there are many many problems in this world to resolve but keeping peple in a state of fear is not the means to do it.

Posted by: victor raimo | January 3, 2006 03:13 PM