Our employee Prodi receives the results of the Citizen Primaries

Grillo_Prodi.jpg
photo: Mario Bucchich

business education articles new education business opportunities finance education deposit money education making art loan education deposits make education your home good income education outcome issue medicine education drugs market education money trends self education roof repairing market education online secure education skin tools wedding education jewellery newspaper education for magazine geo education places business education design Car education and Jips production education business ladies education cosmetics sector sport education and fat burn vat education insurance price fitness education program furniture education at home which education insurance firms new education devoloping technology healthy education nutrition dress education up company education income insurance education and life dream education home create education new business individual education loan form cooking education ingredients which education firms is good choosing education most efficient business comment education on goods technology education business secret education of business company education redirects credits education in business guide education for business cheap education insurance tips selling education abroad protein education diets improve education your home security education importance

Today, noon, at Palazzo Chigi in Rome I presented directly into the hands of the employee of the Council Romano Prodi the proposals discussed on this blog in relation to Energy, Health, Information, and the Economy. They are under the heading: “Citizen Primaries”.

The proposals, a concrete example of direct democracy and participation of people in public affairs, were received by the employee Romano Prodi with joy.
The almost infantile joy of the employee Prodi, was fully justified as he now has finally available to him, a true programme for Government and everyone present was truly moved.
I’m nourishing the greatest confidence that the programme of the Unione, whose meaning is unknown both to the citizens and to those who drew it up, will at this point be put aside, even because no one has ever read it.

Grillo_Primarie.jpg

I have also been obliged to leave with the employee Prodi, a hand-delivered registered letter, prepared by my accountant containing an “end of employment” letter in case he does not give the due attention to the results of the Citizen Primaries.

Posted by Beppe Grillo at 09:00 PM in | Comments (32) | Comments in Italian (translated) Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | listen_it_it.gifListen | TrackBack (0) |
| | Condividi

Comments

complimenti Beppe per quello che fai!

Posted by: Valentina Trapasso | October 6, 2007 05:14 PM

complimenti Beppe per quello che fai!

Posted by: Valentina Trapasso | October 6, 2007 05:14 PM

Dear Beppe,
you make me laugh a lot, but at the same time I feel like crying about Italy, my `motherland (Sweden is my fatherland). You are giving Italians something very precious, that is HOPE and COURAGE, two very powerful feelings.
I wish you a lot of success, health and strength for your blessed efforts. Thank you a lot ...
Bjoern Kumlien

Posted by: Bjoern Kumlien | April 17, 2007 09:55 PM

I'd then add, just to make things clear for those few who still didn't quite realize this is the english blog

MA LA VOLETE PIANTARE DI SCRIVERE IN ITALIANO SUL BLOG IN LINGUA INGLESE???

kind translation: dear sirs, would you please abstain from writing in italian in the english language blog?

Posted by: Gianluca Gori | April 15, 2007 09:18 PM

It's unbelieavable how Romano Prodi comments when Beppe talk about the Map of Power....
He says: "I KNOW"!!!!!!!!
He knows but he does nothing!!!!
They make me sick.

Beppe you are the best!!!

Posted by: Francesco Vitobello | April 7, 2007 11:42 AM

Ciao Beppe,
I'm another italian who escaped from that messy lovely Country to have a better life abroad. I live in Canada since 2001. Here life is so much easyer, you pay as many taxes as in Italy but here the services works, I can do anything I need via telephone, the burocracy almost doesn't exist! I even open a company via telephone! Try to use a telephone in Italy! Good luck!
EVERYTHING here is simple, on my canadaian paystab I have 5 voices: unemployement insurance, pension plan, a few more, the gross and the total net I take home every 2 weeks. In Italy I had a full page of numbers that nobody was able to explain me.
In Canada when you watch the news on TV they talk about the national politic maybe for few minutes. I Italy half of the TG is about the fights in the parliament!
I'm so happy for having left Italy and so sorry for my family and friends who are still passively dealing with all that crap!
I can still vote in Italy but for who? How can I give an hand to improve something over there? Prodi, who represents the alternative to (the dictar) Berlusconi, was clearly making kind of fun of you and the primaries document you brough. He is a goofy idiot! So, a part for immigrating as I did, which kind of raccomandation would you give to the italians? What are you waiting to sweap off all those junky thiefs and create your own political party and give some hope to the newer generations? The rest of the world is LOUGHING AT US!

Posted by: massimo ostrouska | March 26, 2007 11:15 AM

Dear peppe,

i'm an italian almost 18 years old girl who lives now in Belgium just to study one year and I've just started to read your blog. I think that what you do it's really encouraging for the people,that sometimes just need somebody to remember them how important their country is. I really like the fact that you gave voice to the people. I like the word democracy.

Thanks,

Dafne

p.s.: you know,here everybody laughts of the italians for the mafia and the politicians.I mean it.

Posted by: Dafne Ballerini | March 1, 2007 10:43 PM

DEAR
BEPPE GRILLO,I'VE SEEN SOME OF YOUR SHOW AND I THINK 99%THE SAME THING OF YOU....I'M FROM VENICE,I M 19 YEARS OLD...I HOPE THAT THE TIME HELP ME TO MAKE A LOT OF BEUTIFUL THING LIKE YOU....NOW I STUDY IN UK SO I DONT'KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ITALY AND I WANT TO KNOW FOR THE TIME THET IM HERE....BUT WHEN I RETURN I WANT TO HELP YOU IN YOUR WORK ....THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL "WAR" AND I HOPE THAT YOU CONTACT ME TO MAKE A TEAM TWO VOICE THAT REPEAT THE SAME THING IS BETTER THAN ONE....!!! TWO IS MEGLIO CHE ONE VEDRAI CHE POI DIVENTEREMO SEMPRE DI PIU A USARE LA PAROLA..

BYE BYE GIOVANNI PILLA

Posted by: GIOVANNI PILLA | February 8, 2007 12:34 PM

beppe you give me some hope in this dull italy i'm actualy italian but i'm writing here because ther's less confusion.

beppe i'm with you

Posted by: sacha cristopher | January 7, 2007 06:59 PM

Bravo Peppe!

All we need now is to internationalize this new form of government!

Ask you accountant to prepare the letter of "end of employment" for dictators all over the world... let's begin with the most brutal ones... i.e. Cuba's Castro, Lybia's Kadhaffi, et al.

Don't worry about Iraq's Saddam... last time I heard about him he was hanging from a rope.

Good job... your example is touching!

Posted by: Eres Unica | January 1, 2007 09:37 PM

hi beppe, sometime i think that we didn't leave italy ...they just took it for them self!!!

Posted by: fabio | December 13, 2006 04:31 AM

Hi Everybody,

I live abroad too, so i have for the past six years. I left Italy in 2000 with the idea to study english for one year and i never went back. I lived in Ireland and i am now in the UK, north west of england to be precise..
I would love to come back but i can't!! once i have seen how in other countries in europe citizens are respected and the government eventhough there is problems takes care of people, italian politics make me feel sick//// all polititians care about is having the power to steal and don't really do anything for us.. if they did care in 20 years since tangentopoli they could have made things a bit better... but not... it s going from bad to worse to terrible... crap!!!

Posted by: Cristina Mallai | December 12, 2006 06:00 PM

... Can Prodi actually speak? Or is it more like mumbling?

Posted by: Sam C. Wells | November 2, 2006 06:11 AM

I was born in italy,but I been living abroad since 1983,living in different country had open my mind to different way how to do things, I love your blog and I did see your show, and videos, on your blog, you are doing a good job for the italians, what I do not understand, it is, why people write in this part of the blog in italian when has been request to write in english,italian is my first language and it would be much easier for me,but I do make an effort to write in english,us italian we got to learn something first of all corruption is in our dna is not only in the mafia ,it start in the little things we try to get away with,I would like to send italians to live abroad for a while to learn that there are country where things work,were people can live in armony and mutual rispect,and were democracy reign,and for finish my husband (not italian)has a say"you get the goverment you deserve"hopefully soon beppe they (italian)will wake up soon from this bad dream.ciao

Posted by: eva kulnura | June 18, 2006 10:54 AM

I think Beppe is molto sexy in those occhiali da sole!

Posted by: George De Stefano | June 16, 2006 03:46 PM

Daniel Pierzchala
I don't mean that who kills for ideals is better, I said he's different. I'm a very peaceful person, I'll never kill anybody, but I think, about all concerning convicted politicians, that who takes advantage of electoral mandate to make money, for example getting HIV infected blood for transfusions or damaged powdered milk, he kills innocent people without to move a finger from his desk. That is cowardliness.
What do you think about politician colluding with the Mafia? Are they less responsible for the mafia victims then the mafia-killers?
I don't think so, sorry.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 11, 2006 04:00 PM

Dear Beppe
I'm writing to congratulate you about the website and important points in it.
I've subscribed to the blog and will follow the evolution of it work.

Regards
London

Posted by: davide rao | June 11, 2006 02:59 PM

In fact, Prince, the story goes on. To come back about Grillo's article, he is repeating what he used to say since a year now about our employees. But this time he went to say that to Prodi and we are very glad about that. Pity that for this good event, he lost the occasion to take care about his image keeping his sun glasses on his nose like he wanted not to be recognized or like a disable. Even Bocelli who is blind doesn't do that so, what? Does this mean that for him Prodi is nothing else than a faire valoir? I say this, cause, he has to know that if people have to choose him like a model he has to take care about details. In my opinion, this kind of detail can give a bad image.We can think that he has no respection for anybody and we can be considerated only if we are on his blog or in his shows. So, I start perharps a polemic for nothing but it's what I'm thinking.Take care:-)

Posted by: blisco | June 11, 2006 09:20 AM

To Raffaella Biferale

That is really a big bullshit. Go to ask to the family of the murdered cop to see if there's no difference between a kill for money and a kill for an ideal...

Posted by: Daniel Pierzchala | June 11, 2006 01:59 AM

I have another version:
on the ship you have an english man, a french man and a sardinian... poor guys, the pirates cut arms and legs off to them, and then dump them into the ocean. The Sardinian man is the only one that got to make it all the way to Sardinia, because he was so pissed that his nuts start spinning really fast...;)

Kind regards folks!
Emmie

...Oh Homeland of mine, I miss you so much!

Posted by: Emmanuele Da Iglesias | June 10, 2006 03:15 AM

which situation?

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 9, 2006 06:39 PM

Blisco!

Do you remember that joke about the sinking ship with Germans, French, English and Italians on board?

This situation recalls that joke.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | June 9, 2006 04:48 PM

Carissimo Beppe e Bloggisti
Io pensi l'iniziativa di Beppe di stuzzicare Prodi e piu che lodevole! Una campagna di protesta civile di tipe Ghandiano, dove si instaura un processo di dialogo e discussione provoctoria con le esistenti autorita' e la forma ideale e piu efficace anche della fondazione di nuovi indipendenti movimenti politici. Prediamo i dipendenti I politici di oggi e mettiamoli di fronte alle loro stesse incompetenze giorno dopo giorno! Fategli sentire l'elettorato che gli respira addosso! Altrimenti questi si dimenticano.
Sono d'accordo con molti bloggisti che bisognerebbe cominciare la campagna per il referendum. Ma lo sapete che quando parlo con amici e familiari molti di loro non sanno di che sis tratta e perche lo stiamo facendo? Io vivo all'estero (esiliata politica sono!) cosi ho ricevuto il plico per votare per posta via consolare! Ma lo sapete che se non ti vai a leggere un po di roba non sai come votare? Il SI sembra quasi invitante, da un senso di innovazione. Io mi sono scaricata l'intera Costituzione a testo integrale e poi hope letto delle varie modifiche che sono state fatte in passato alla stesura originale. Non riesco a trovare il testo specifico delle modifiche proposte adesso anche se la lista di articoli da modificare e' data. Vi dico e' tutto alquanto sinistro. Un NO senza MA e' la migliore cosa da fare ma penso sia giusto che ci informiamo individualmente! Una campagna per il referendum potrebbe istigare la gente a leggere e informarsi sull'argomento. Grazie a Buon lavoro Beppe!
Laura

Posted by: Laura Bisoni | June 9, 2006 03:04 PM

Well done Beppe!

I trust in you

Posted by: Delfino * Dublino | June 9, 2006 02:04 PM

Grillo anzi.... grillissimo , il tuo lavoro è la testimonianza che qualcosa si può fare in questo paese bizantino cattfascdecerebrschiavizzat,
vorrei portare sul tuo blog la mia testimonianza ,non nel senso di atto di un processo penale( ma forse dovrei se esistesse un minimo di giustizia e senso civico in questo paese) ma bensì fare presente cosa succede nella splendida landa milanese,terra di santi, navigatori(MICONSENTA sembra porterà anche il mare,basta chiedere) e soprattutto gente molto molto seria,invito chiunque a fare un giro sui principali siti di ricerca di lavoro e vedere da chi sono effettuate le ricerche nel settore IT ,aziende di body rental (non producono una cippa ma intermediano ,selezionano... ,parrucchiere che selezionano esperti sulle tecnologie piu' recenti),è un disastro,in italia paese in cui una bella percantuale di furbi con mentalità(ed approccio) da venditore ambulante medioorientale ha sputtanate,
ma del resto il software non serve... pochi lo pensano..non esiste una cultura nelle aziende che veda il software come qualcosa che aumenta l'efficienza delle aziende ma come un qualcosa di necessario indispensaile un costo ed allora prendiamo i programmatori attraverso le body rental così ce ne liberiamo quando vogliamo,
vorrei GIURARE pubblicamente su quanto stò per dire,cari signori imprenditori(e sul signori... beh lasciamo perdere) avete un 'idea di come venga selezionato chi poi viene da voi a sporcarsi le mani con le caz.a.e che qualche società di consulenza vi ha venduto....:
Prassi:
1) a) invio curriculum
b) lettura (comprensione ..forse)
c) telefonata :c)1) prima domanda della shampista: "Lei stà lavorando?" ca.z. se ti ho inviato un curriculum forse mi interessa quello che proponi(purtroppo)
Domanda mia: "Scusi non indicavate la forma di contratto e la retribuzione potrebbe dirmi qualcosa in proposito" , risposta " sa dipende dai candidati che troviamo", eh si magari Rubbia ti invia te un curriculumche hai un sito monopagina e mononeurale,e poi il mio cv l'hai già letto bah...
d) vai a fare il colloquio, sei abituato ad essere preso a calci e cominci ad avere i calli,
trovi la shampista od una sua collega che ti sembrava di avere visto sulle principali vie di comunicazione della tua città purtroppo sei precario e non hai i soldi per conoscerla meglio,ovviamente è gente che non ha mai svolta un attività neanche collegata a quella per cui tu devi essere selezionato e comincia un colloquio parlando del tempo della tua vita insomma anche di caz.i miei ma nulla che abbia a che vedere con il lavoro che andrai a fare,io dico cari imprenditori (un mio amico sosteneva che caro fosse diminutivo di carogna...avesse ragione?),questi signori chi pensate che vi trovino ,avete mai letto qualche libro di storia? i servi lavorano meglio degli schiavi,rendono di piu' siate buoni cuiricini gentili lasciateci tornare a fare i servi...,grazie.

Posted by: Marco Gimbo | June 9, 2006 12:54 PM

About D'Elia:
I know, he was convicted because of a great crime, but...there is a difference, maybe not significant before the law, but for me very considerable: he did wrong, but not because of his personal gain, but because of his (wrong) convictions. He didn't make money through shady dealing.
In my strictly personal scale of values thit is a very important difference.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 9, 2006 12:52 PM

Bravo Beppe!

John

Posted by: John | June 9, 2006 11:53 AM

Una delle prime proposte che questo governo ha fatto e' stata quella di aumentare lo stipendio per i parlamentari, questo dice tutto. la corruzione e' un male che gli italiani hanno nel sangue, un male che si nasconde dietro ogni bandiera. Sono anarchico da sempre ed ho la convinzione che le cose cambieranno soltanto quando la gente smettera' di votare, intendo zero schede. Siamo un paese democratico, ma anche un paese di stupidi, la democrazia ha fallito...

Posted by: Dario meini | June 9, 2006 08:52 AM

Now, to do it in the italian way, let's go to write in english in the italian blog!

Posted by: blisco jaio | June 9, 2006 06:36 AM

Ciao Beppe, che colpaccio... sei il più grande di tutti.

E della nomina di D'Elia a Segretario della Camera dei Deputati che ne dici?
Non trovi che meriti un posto in Parlamento Pulito?
Un terrorista condannato a 25 anni che ne ha scontati 12 non può, per quanto pentito, avere quella carica pubblica e in qualche modo rappresentare gli italiani.
E' come dire che la prossima riforma della scuola, se si pente e fa un po' di galera, la fa tra una decina d'anni Nadia Desdemona Lioce.
Ma cosa sta succedendo?
Ti abbraccio.

P.S.: l'8 aprile a Sanremo sei stato fortissimo; ti ringrazio ancora per lo show e per il nostro breve incontro; ho dei fotogrammi che porterò sempre nel cuore: la pacca sulla spalla passandomi vicino durante lo show, la tua stretta di mano al volo rientrando in camerino tra gli applausi, la foto un secondo prima di salire sulla "ibrida".
Per te sono i consueti dettagli della vita che fai. Per me saranno sempre un ricordo molto caro, il ricordo di una piccola battaglia a cui tanti hanno partecipato e che ti ha portato ad essere tra noi quella sera, alla faccia di chi ci vuole male.
Ma soprattutto, viste le cose che fai in pratica, il ricordo semplice di qualche minuto live con il grande Beppe, una persona che stimo davvero.

Un caro saluto a superMario e a tuo cognato.

Posted by: danilo sanremo | June 9, 2006 04:44 AM

Beppe, veramente sei magnifico.

Posted by: George De Stefano | June 8, 2006 10:06 PM

Good!

Now let's see what happens.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | June 8, 2006 09:25 PM