I want to be a publisher

Schiavi_moderni.jpg
Cover of “Modern Slaves”

I want to be a publisher. I’m branching out. The new series is to be called beppegrillo.it and it will have content taken from my shows, from the blog and from people that I hold in high esteem. The themes will be the economy, the environment, the Internet, energy, work and our future.
In the next few months I will publish two books. The first is “Modern Slaves – the precarious worker in Fairy Land” with writings from myself, as well as Stiglitz and professor Gallegati commenting on the evidence put forward by the Italians working precariously who have written to me.
It’ll be possible to download “Modern Slaves” from the blog or to buy online in the paper format. After that there’ll be a book based on the blog called “All Beppe Grillo’s Battles”. That’ll be available by the end of April.
In the collection I’ll also propose the translation of books that are not published in Italy, officially for reasons of the audience. It’s a new adventure. Wish me “break a leg”.

business education articles new education business opportunities finance education deposit money education making art loan education deposits make education your home good income education outcome issue medicine education drugs market education money trends self education roof repairing market education online secure education skin tools wedding education jewellery newspaper education for magazine geo education places business education design Car education and Jips production education business ladies education cosmetics sector sport education and fat burn vat education insurance price fitness education program furniture education at home which education insurance firms new education devoloping technology healthy education nutrition dress education up company education income insurance education and life dream education home create education new business individual education loan form cooking education ingredients which education firms is good choosing education most efficient business comment education on goods technology education business secret education of business company education redirects credits education in business guide education for business cheap education insurance tips selling education abroad protein education diets improve education your home security education importance

Posted by Beppe Grillo at 11:19 PM in | Comments (6) | Comments in Italian (translated) Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | listen_it_it.gifListen | TrackBack (0) |
| | Condividi

Comments

Dear Beppe,
I am an English translator and I translated L.Littizzetto's "sola come un gambo di cedano" for my MA. I have been in touch with her but as yet have not forwarded my manuscript.I am currently working freelance whilst I await approval of my PhD proposal. I would very much appreciate the chance to be considered as a translator working for you. My boyfriend is a Sard and an avid signed-up fan of your blog. We attended and assisted at the V day in Dublin with some of your Italian friends living here in Ireland and I think you are a patriot in the truest possible sense of the word. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, Many thanks for your time,
Beverly

Posted by: Beverly Oates | December 19, 2007 04:57 PM

YES,great idea about tv web,that would be the only one I am willing to subscribe to,CAME ON! GO BEPPE,GO BEPPE!

Posted by: eva kulnura | March 16, 2007 06:05 AM

That is a great little idea Seb!. An alternative web tv sounds really great. As you say we could enjoy once more the fantastic talent of the Guzzanti brothers. A bit of Luttazzi and Travaglio wouldn't hurt either. I wish there was a little space dedicated to the concept of MONEY and DEBT as they are the real bastions of this decadent society.
Hey Seb when you've got time go to google video and look for 'the money masters' video. I am sure You will find it interesting enough to realize that we need more programs about 'real' information than satire shows.
Let me know what you think about it Ok?

Posted by: piero sanna | March 15, 2007 12:26 PM

Beppe,
I'd suggest that you start an internet tv station as an alternative to the state-vetted rubbish that's excreted out of Rai. Have a look at 18doughtystreet.com as an example of this nascient paradigm. You may consider including not only your own shows on a pay-per-view basis but also your daily take of the real news or inviting all the other censored voices like Sabina Guzzanti to webcast their shows too.
Seb

Posted by: Seb | March 14, 2007 02:40 PM

Dear Giuliana you may have more success with obtaining translation work if you use a spellcheck before you post your comments. Use Word to spellcheck and then paste into a txt editor and back into the blog!
Great that you volunteer though and a pity about losing Gomorra.

Posted by: Maureen Lister | March 14, 2007 12:25 PM

This sounds very interesting tome, I just lost the chance to translate Gomorra by Saviano, with the american publisher. If you need any help I live in New York my main job is beeing a mother , bur recently also beacuse of You Mr Grillo I started moving a little bit more , having more fun and so if you need an help to translate books of that kind I will be very happy to help, it is my Duty, and of course not a matter of money. Be sure by the way that I will definitely to go to the (Centrla) Park with my kids after school and their classmates and the babysitteres and some mothers because that is what I like the most and finally it is SPRING ! I think you have got my email , If you need email me

Posted by: Giuliana Capo | March 14, 2007 12:51 AM