Italy Betrayed

serre_EN.jpg

business education articles new education business opportunities finance education deposit money education making art loan education deposits make education your home good income education outcome issue medicine education drugs market education money trends self education roof repairing market education online secure education skin tools wedding education jewellery newspaper education for magazine geo education places business education design Car education and Jips production education business ladies education cosmetics sector sport education and fat burn vat education insurance price fitness education program furniture education at home which education insurance firms new education devoloping technology healthy education nutrition dress education up company education income insurance education and life dream education home create education new business individual education loan form cooking education ingredients which education firms is good choosing education most efficient business comment education on goods technology education business secret education of business company education redirects credits education in business guide education for business cheap education insurance tips selling education abroad protein education diets improve education your home security education importance

Baton charges are the last resource of politics. Yesterday in Val di Susa, today in Serre and tomorrow a bit all over Italy. The citizens defend themselves as they can from our employees.
In Serre the Local Authorities have taken their opposition to the rubbish tip to the Salerno Tribunal. The Tribunal has made an order declaring the site to be unsuitable because of the need to protect the health of the citizens. It must be remembered that in the area there are 15,000 agricultural enterprises and a nature park.
The Government in perfect fascist style, appealing to the emergency created by politicians in the last 15 years many of whom are still present in the Government approves a decree.
This gets round the decisions of the magistrates. The citizens feel they are taken for a ride and try to block the tip.
They lie on the ground and sing the National Anthem. They wave the Italian Flag. The police break through and get the trucks of the army through. Citizens are beaten up. Twenty with concussion and injuries, three in hospital, one with a traumatic brain injury.
The Mayor of Serre, Palmiro Cornetta declared: “I intend to take the sash of office and the Constitution and set fire to them in front of the Quirinale.” Amato has not presented himself in Serre to talk to the citizens as he did in Rome with the gypsies in the nomad camps. Explain. Listen. Instead he has declared that it’s just a question of pushing.
Like on the bus, they became the cause of the problems to be removed with force. The rule of law has become the cause of the problems, to be got round with politics. At Serre, just as at Vicenza, just as in Val di Susa. Don’t ask for whom the bell tolls. It always tolls for you.

PS I’m asking the citizens of Serre to send me photos, film clips, news, texts to be published on the blog.

Posted by Beppe Grillo at 11:17 AM in | Comments (17) | Comments in Italian (translated) Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | listen_it_it.gifListen | TrackBack (0) |
| | Condividi

Comments

Well Giacomo, all I can say is that the person you are talking about is not me. I don't support any politicians, right, left or center as my posts clearly stated. I haven't voted in Italian elections in a long time. What you wish me to be and what I am are two completely different thigs. Keep on writing your rants.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | May 15, 2007 01:38 PM

Hello there, Mr. Rossi
You are intrinsically correct about my comments, they are repetitive no argument here about it, and the reason is because these Incompetent Idiotic bunch elected by people like you and furthermore supported by people like you.
Yes I am running short of options about them and on how to save the Country of Italy, as for you since you are so supportive of these Idiots while safely and comfortable (I hope!) outside Italy (I do have the suspect that Your job is somehow related to this Government, maybe some embassy or special invoice or Mr. Grillo’s site, who knows what?).
So just stay put and stop knotting like a puddle and your tale wagging, we are ascertaining the results of this Incompetent bunch on the daily basis, pretty soon everyone will run for cover, I just wonder where will you go?
As for the US base in Italy is going ahead just fine thank you for asking, while the Northrop Company just sign the Italian Government up for 11 Billion Dollars investments in the F35 Fighter Jet, thanks for this as well (I am sure you are well aware of this!).
Regardless of your knotting and blogging for all these issues, the facts still remains that Politicians (I am sure somewhere along the line you get some financial reward for the support furnished to these Idiots, like all newspapers in Italy only!).
The only thing you are correct about is the fact that I am running out of ideas on what to do about Incompetence of which you so eloquently speak for.
Thanks

Posted by: Giacomo Chiametti | May 15, 2007 01:29 PM

Joe: That's enough!
I can't allow your bahavior any more.
My private life is MY OWN BUSINNES and NOT YOURS.
I can't go on like this.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | May 15, 2007 10:03 AM

Joe Sherlock, you are quoting posts written with my Blog name that I didn't write (very likely you wrote them). You, of all people, should know that this site is not secure and a post can be written under any name by anybody, anytime (especially by you). So you are wrong in every respect: my name, my address, my city, my posts. You are really pathetic.
Toodaloo genius!

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | May 15, 2007 02:10 AM

To me looks like the basic things are not covered by the government, like the Italian Constitution, therefore the Constitutional Citizen's Rights.
Regarding the term "Fascism" and its own implications, I would be very cautious here because all is generated by the leftist Government.
But at this point I think that the definition of Left and Right are lost forever because first are obsolete and second, because all the politicians are rotten to the bone and need to be fisically removed.
The Carabinieri and the Police here are just young guys that must execute orders given from the top, which is a gangrenous remnant of a self serving organism that doesn't even recognise his originators (the Italian CItizens).

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | May 15, 2007 12:49 AM

Enrichetto,

Do you prefer Sherlock Holmes or John Holmes?

(I know which one Raffa prefers...)

Posted by: John Sherlock | May 15, 2007 12:07 AM

Joe whoever, you are still looking for the wrong name in the wrong telephone book. You are beyond hope. By the way Sherlock, I told you before that I didn't vote in the previous elections. Ciao!

Giacomo Chiametti, I thought you were still in Vicenza cheerleading the US base expansion. Sorry that you find my posts uninteresting, but yours are just a plain litany of endless grievances with nothing constructive added to them. Boring and repetitive to say the least.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | May 14, 2007 09:40 PM

Revolt, ok. Then what?

Chaos and anarchy?
Dictatorship?

WHAT???

Posted by: Douglas Heffernan | May 14, 2007 06:54 PM

Instead of dropping bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan, we could have dropped our garbage on them. I think it would have been just as effective. It would not have cost us much. We also would have gotten rid of it!

For the next war, let´s bombard the enemy with our trash!

Posted by: Francesco Baracca | May 14, 2007 06:27 PM

Hello there,
As for the protesters over there that wants to save that beautiful site, how about the garbage in the streets, and fires etc.
They want to save the wonderful sites while the streets of Campania’s are filled with garbage everywhere just like in Kinshasa Congo.
Maybe rather than looking up all the time to the Vesuvio Mountain they look at their own streets and ask themselves, are we a civil society or just an over rated third world country?
Thanks

Posted by: Giacomo Chiametti | May 14, 2007 06:16 PM

Hello there,
Mr. Rossi especially!
I am not positive, although it seams to me that your comment are just a cheer to whatever Mr. Grillo’s argument of the day is!
If you have a personal thought, just come out and say it otherwise let the bloggers speak their mind freely without your knotting about it. Thanks for that!
As for the action of the Italian Government please, I wouldn’t call these Union of Incompetent Idiotic Politicians a Government (You are just giving them too much merits!)
Italian Politicians are just making a mess of Italy, anybodies and their brother can put the institution into a stall (From Garbage Dumps to TAV to Re-gasifiers to Corruption!).
What Italian Politicians and Italy as a whole needs, is like in Turkey some Military with some uevos and clean up the current Political Scumbags and start from scratch.
Thanks

Posted by: Giacomo Chiametti | May 14, 2007 06:08 PM

I am new here and would like to ask one question. How old is this Enrichetto?

Can I leave my children here too?

Posted by: Jenna McKean | May 14, 2007 05:23 PM

Enrichetto, relax. Mommy is here, everyting will be fine! But, dear Enrichetto, try to tell mommy, in your own words, what made you think that Beppe had done anything to Sherlock Holmes?

Enrichetto, do not worry, the elves that live under your bed will not come out and take you away if you tell.

Mommy is there.

Posted by: Bernarda S. Rossi | May 14, 2007 05:19 PM

Revolution the only solution???
My beloved Italy's on the way down, down, down, may God help us...

Posted by: Giuseppe Graceffa | May 14, 2007 04:09 PM

Are you still around Sherlock Holmes? I thought Beppe kicked your ass pretty hard in the past few days.... Still looking in the telephone book for inspiration? Have a lovely day.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | May 14, 2007 03:57 PM

Good boy, Enrichetto! Mom is proud of you!!

Posted by: Bernarda S. Rossi | May 14, 2007 03:43 PM

A Government that uses violence against the very people that put them in power is a criminal Government. Forget about classifying politicians with crude left, right or center definitions. Most of them are nothing more than opportunistic scumbags who use power to advance their special interests and privileges.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | May 14, 2007 03:06 PM