The end of the Third Republic

beppe_tele.jpg

Beppe Grillo talking live to La Cosa:
"I’m here on the settee at home. They’ve made me lie down. They don’t want me to have any upsets. They’ve covered me up with one of those checkered rugs. Outside there are the floodlights beaming in through the bathroom window. I don’t know what they want to see. This adventure that we’re having is fantastic. First of all I just want to thank those extraordinary young people that made it possible to find the stages, the lights, the security services, the people that put us up in their homes, that have helped us with the camper. This is the difference between this grassroots movement and "the others". "The others" are paid and are carried around in buses with flags. We are all volunteers. This is why so many thanks are needed. I’ll never be able to show my appreciation enough for these young people: they have been incredible. Then we have had a full dress rehearsal for the result. People say that they are finished and they know that. We haven’t been aware that this is a generational war. What’s needed is to be able to vote at 16 years old and to be a Senate representative at age 18, as in normal countries. There are about twenty million Italians that have stayed afloat during the crisis, that haven’t wanted to take the plunge, because it’s just possible that basically things are OK as they are. I don’t know what we can do: hand back the country to Berlusconi, this “Mastrolindo” {cleaning geni} that has contributed to getting this country into a rut, for 6 months, a year. It’s truly a crime against the galaxy, against the whole galaxy. Meanwhile we are perfecting our skills. We’ll go into parliament and we won’t even think of messy deals or even teeny weeny messy deals. We’ll be an extraordinary force and we’ll do everything that we have said we’ll do in the election campaign. Citizen's income, let’s start by being alongside the most vulnerable: nobody must get left behind. Let’s start to use different words. There’ll be 150 of us inside and a few million outside. This has been exceptional. The first entity in absolute terms after just three and a bit years, without money, without ever having accepted the reimbursement of expenses. Now we’d be eligible to have 100 million. We’re not taking the money. We’re going on like that. Wait for us in Parliament. It’ll be a great pleasure to be able to observe what you do. I’ve been wondering where they will position us physically on the parliamentary benches, I hope behind all of you.
They will create a PDminusL - PDL super-government. We are the obstacle. They can no longer succeed against us. Let them resign themselves to that. They’ll be able to keep going for 7 or 8 months and they’ll produce a disaster but we’ll try and keep them under control. We’ll start to do what we’ve always said - our stars: water in public hands, schools in public hands, public health service. If they follow us they follow us. If they don’t, the battle will be very harsh for them, very harsh. They cannot understand . They cannot conceive of things. They need psychiatric analysis. They are failed people. They’ve been there for 25, or 30 years, and they have brought the country to the point of catastrophe. What makes me feel really ill are the millions of people that have been staying afloat in the crisis, that have just been marginally affected by the crisis, that have managed to just get by to the detriment of the other lot of millions of people that cannot go on any more. Italy’s problem is this set of people. And as long as the salaries and the pensions of these people are not at risk it’s fine to immobilise the country. But this won’t last long. This situation won’t last long at all."

Posted by Beppe Grillo at 03:18 PM in | Comments (30) | Comments in Italian (translated) Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | listen_it_it.gifListen |
| | Condividi

Comments

Sig.Grillo votavo IDV ma convinto che non protestavano abbastanza alle ultime elezioni ho votato per il M5S, ma sono molto di più incazzato di tè quando fai i comizi, nel dover constatare di come state sprecando l'occasione di poter fare ORGANO DI CONTROLLO collaborando con la sinistra.
Secondo mè sarebbe stato l'ideale per questa m..... di paese. Invece voi state li come delle zitelle che quando si avvicina un maschio dicono sempre di no ed è come se prendessero la corrente.
STAI SICURO CHE SE SPRECATE QUESTA OCCASIONE NON CE NE SARANNO ALTRE.

Posted by: Mario Giurdanella | April 2, 2013 05:32 PM

Sigr. Grillo anche io come l'amico Filippo faccio parte di una schiera di italiani che e' dovuta emigrare all'estero (Stati Uniti) per trovare un lavoro e mantenere una famiglia. Emigrai nel 1996 con la speranza che un giorno sarei potuto rientrare con la mia famiglia e dare un contributo al paese al quale apparteniamo. Non e' giusto che si perdano tante risorse giovanili per un menefreghismo atavico della passata politica Italiana che non ha saputo dare potere ai giovani. Oggi crediamo veramente che si possa rientrare nel nostro paese grazie al successo del vostro partito al quale guardiamo come un nuovo Risorgimento spero "Europeo" oltre che Italiano. E' bellissimo leggere commenti da altri paesi Europei che vedono il vostro successo il punto di partenza per una riforma radicale del sistema Europeo.

Le nostre piu' grandi congratulazioni al vostro partito spero di poter rientrare ed essere parte di questo agognato cambiamento.

Posted by: Marcello Giannoni | March 4, 2013 10:38 PM

Salve!
Io ho delle idee diverse dalle vostre!
Ma nell' uscita dall'euro, sarei pronto ha votare il vostro referendum!
E' ormai molto chiaro, entrando in europa siamo diventati piu' poveri, con la svalutazione della moneta unica! (praticamente ogni italiano pensa, che 1 euro equivale alle vecchie 1.000 lire).
Per esempio, gli americani con l'entrata della moneta unica per loro venire qui' e' diventato un lusso !
Esportare negli stati uniti e' diventato molto difficile, fare la concorrenza con gli altri stati! (Cina ecc.)

Vi ringrazio per lo spazio concesso su questa bacheca!

Posted by: gabry de gabry | March 3, 2013 01:06 PM

The next and the final republique in the history of mankind and democracy will be the 'republique of creators', because cultural evolution will be more effective going the creative path of progress/acceleration. The next World order, after the revolution-of-creators, will be the Order of creative path of evolution. Instead of political-fighting-parties we will have a creators-party for politics.

In Germany 1985 we have found the political party, named DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world. Until now we have 5 (five) members. Our political strategy is concerning to the tipping-point for the exodus out of ancien régime of absolute power of the 2%economic-growth-constraint, implemented by the capital-stock-maximizing-staff.

We know, that Angela Merkel knows, that we are living in a pre-revolutionary time. She tries to make a EXODUS-out-of-2%Capitalism-Policy.

M5S can start the revolutionary change in Europe, when they adopt the knowledge to make world revolution under the pathorder of CREATIVE evolutionary process.

Rüdiger Kalupner
from the DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world.
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. -
www.die-kreativen-partei.de
90154 Erlangen/Bavaria
info@die-kreativen-partei.de,
ruedigerkalupner@web.de

Posted by: Ruediger Kalupner | March 1, 2013 10:28 PM

Rüdiger Kalupner
from the DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world.
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. -
www.die-kreativen-partei.de
90154 Erlangen/Bavaria
info@die-kreativen-partei.de,
ruedigerkalupner@web.de

Posted by: Ruediger Kalupner | March 1, 2013 10:27 PM

In Germany 1985 we habe found the political party, named DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world. Until now we have 5 (five) members. Our political strategy is concerning to the tipping-point for the exodus out of ancien régime of absolute power of the 2%economic-growth-constraint, implemented by the capital-stock-maximizing-staff.

Rüdiger Kalupner
from the DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world.
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. -
www.die-kreativen-partei.de
90154 Erlangen/Bavaria
info@die-kreativen-partei.de,
ruedigerkalupner@web.de

Posted by: Ruediger Kalupner | March 1, 2013 10:24 PM

Rüdiger Kalupner
from the DIE KREATIVEN, 1. evolutionary party of the world.
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. -
www.die-kreativen-partei.de
90154 Erlangen/Bavaria
info@die-kreativen-partei.de,
ruedigerkalupner@web.de

Posted by: Ruediger Kalupner | March 1, 2013 10:23 PM

Dear mr. Grillo, dear Italian Ms5-voters,

Many many thanks for what you guys not only did and do for Italy, but for the entire Europe as well. Please keep up doing what you do and don't let your ideals go or vanish by political compromises. Let the by you guys started change be a strong and lasting one!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Q.

Posted by: Quinten van Riet | February 28, 2013 12:10 AM

@ Grillo & supporters

From a german conservative:

A comparison of specific statements with German Reality/Positions:

1. “our stars: water in public hands, schools in public hands, public health service”

perfectly conservative German values and reality

2. Grillo further doesnt like gold based money, nor endless debt financing.

Good!

3. We either dont like Berlusconi, nor Socialists caught stealing : – )

4. We are open to some fundamental overhaul of the Brussels mess.

5. And we also have some clear proposals how to fix the Italian situation: – )

which for me do not seem to be incompatible with Grillo : – )

6. “Citizen’s income, let’s start by being alongside the most vulnerable: nobody must get left behind.”

A link to a recent discussion at WCI, with hard, quantitative references to what those at the very bottom get in Germany and there:

What struck me there, that even conservative
Germans (like me) care a lot more about those at the bottom, and not just the “middle class”. And we know that it does cost us in a larger Europe.
Canada is at just 43% of the German social minimum (carefully referenced).

7. “Italy’s problem is this set of people. And as long as the salaries and the pensions of these people are not at risk it’s fine to immobilise the country. But this won’t last long. This situation won’t last long at all.”

As a conservative German, I couldn’t say it better.

Summarizing all this, I see lots of agreements of Grillo with the German REALITY and core democratic 90% consensus (conservative, liberal, social democrat, green).

We can do business!

That brings me to the question: could anybody here point me to some difficult obstacles at all?

Posted by: gen auer | February 27, 2013 10:07 PM

Bravo, bravo Mr. Grillo...you have them on the run and hold the power...Use it well. I am an American living in Lecce Italy and this is my permanet home. My family came from Italy many years so my heart is here, with the amazing people.
IN the last few days here in Lecce I have met doctors, lawyers and banker, who in fact voted for you. We all love what you have done. Now people here want you to go forward and create a new Italy. The euro zone in my opinion was a mistake, ill planned and is being held togther by the on going lies that things are okay, as people have lost so much already. It wrong and disgusting. Take Italy out of the euro zone and give the Italiane their jobs, and their lives back. Hello? How can you take 17 or more countries with different cultures, languages etc. and expect thing to blend and come together..you can't. The game is over!
I lived in Washington DC before coming here. If I could speak Italian I would be on the phone helping you now. It there is anything you need help with in Lecce please let me know. Come an visit us. I think the south will rise again. Oh and while your about changing the government, make sure people get paid like most of the big european countries....Thank you Mr. Grillo it is people like yourself who have inspired me my whole life....change is possible. Don't give up the fight...CA

Posted by: Carol Ann Kradin | February 27, 2013 09:10 PM

Congratulations and good luck. It certainly won't be an easy road ahead.

Posted by: Jay Deems | February 27, 2013 08:41 PM

Dear Mr Grillo,

Congratulations from India! Yes, we can guess how it feels and as an Indian with many Italian friends I am really happy to see you show the day for the common man. We know very well that money matters but people matter more.

Hope is having the bad habit of raising its head at most unsuspecting times. We still have not lost hope.

Posted by: C K Mitra | February 27, 2013 07:56 PM

Beppe, I tried to send this to your email but the mailbox was full. I'm certain your people must be very busy, so I hope someone tells you about this-

Salutations Beppe!

If you like ammunition to tear open politics like a can of tuna on an international scale, you only need to know my story as a fugitive anti-corruption investigator hiding out in the land of the mother duck Angela Merkel who is conservative, unimaginative and frightened God's little German ducklings might be harmed if the ship of state makes a wave.

The German authorities have all of the evidence they need to make arrests for attempted murders of myself by corrupt corporate personalities and they sit on their hands. Maybe I should prefer to live in Italy, if only because the Italian authorities will actually prosecute crimes of corruption and stand up to politicians.

All necessary information in my case can be accessed if you go to my url (ronaldthomaswest.com) or google my name:

Ronald Thomas West

Posted by: Ronald Thomas West | February 27, 2013 06:15 PM

You Sir, are a fucking arse and no better than Berlusconi or Mussolini; you have brought nothing to the big, fat, mentally retarded excuse for a political process that exists in Italy other than to take votes away from the democratic process. Best thing for Italy now is an Arab Spring, the Muslims could hardly fuck things up any more than the church and Italians already did.
Moron.
I guess you did achieve some sort of notoriety outside of Italy, nobody ever heard of you outside Italy before your stupid, self-serving political pranks. I am also told by Italian friends that you are not even especially funny.

Posted by: Chriss Jones | February 27, 2013 06:01 PM

Mr Beppe Grillo.
I salute you and I wish from the bottom of my heart that Italy becomes the country all good Italians want. I also hope that a Greek "Beppe Grillo" will be created soon from this Italian "Tsunami".
Don't stop. Don't compromise. All good humans are behind you and your fellow citizens.

Posted by: George Yialias | February 27, 2013 04:46 PM

BRAVO!BRAVO! WE ITALIAN AMERICANS ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU AND GRATEFUL FOR YOUR EXAMPLE OF INTEGRITY AND COURAGE!!

Posted by: ed maestro | February 27, 2013 03:55 PM

Beppe,

First of all congratulations! I think you've brought real democracy to Italy for the first time in history. I'm an outsider not able to vote but would have voted for you if I could have (sono Olandese). Nonetheless what's next, since I think you have the real power now to rule over Italy?
It's simple: no coalition, just yes or no in order to fullfill your responsibilty to your voters. Don't be shy to demand what you want in return for a YES. This way things will change and it will last longer than the rusted/corrupted politicians would like. Any other way there will be new elections in no time and you will be wiped out. Trust me, I saw it before. Good luck my friend and give it to them! If you want to call me 329 17 44
170.

Avv. Rolf Halie (co-founder Civitas Rapallo)

Posted by: Rolf Halie | February 27, 2013 02:02 PM

Grillo set up a movement from scratch that is now the first party in Italy without public money. Grillo will show the 'italian casta' that is possible to get into politics without public money and that even mr/ms nobody can do the job as long as they have the right curriculum, not the 'right sponsor without curriculum' as has always been happening. Shame on all those who have been profiting from the corrupt and clientelism system for years and years. I was a child when I witnessed high rank tax police officers "guardia di finanza" talking to my father who was a restaurateur asking for a doubled receipt in order to pocket the difference. Same for ENI, IRI, Saipem and AGIP employee. FUCKING THIEVES !!! Nowaday generation is paying the fat cat and corrupt system of their grannies: people with no merits and competence who retired at the fucking "age" of 38 because, at the time, italian law would allow this for public servants like postmen and train ticket controllers. M5S has to wipe out all those who still represent such malicious mentality still embedded in the brain of old farting public servants, politicians and bureocrats.

Posted by: chris ekipaser | February 27, 2013 01:13 PM

Sorry, I wrote that only in german, maybe someone of Movimento is able to take my compliments: Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Italien! Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Beppe Grillo und Mitstreiter! Ich bin auf`s positivste überrascht! Ganz offensichtlich lebt der Verstand, der Mut und die Entschlossenheit, sich nicht wie dummtreue Lämmer widerstandslos auf der Schlachtbank des neoliberalen Populismus für die Interessen der reichen Besitzstandswahrer und ihrer Schranzen und Büttel aus Politik, Medien und Verwaltung zu opfern, zur Zeit in Italien wie in keinem anderen Land in dieser verschreckten und langsam, aber sicher jedem Geist und Verstand entsagenden potemkischen Demokratie namens "Europäischer Union"!! Wirklich, Movimento, seid stolz! Ihr habt es geschafft, gegen die Macht dieser transnationalen braunschwarzen Gesinnungssosse, die seit Jahren über den Köpfen der Völker Europas ausgekippt wird, nicht nur ein Stück Wahrheit dieser Völker an`s Licht zu btringen, sondern diese Wahrheit sogar fast direkt an die bestimmende Macht innerhalb eines europäischen Parlaments zu tragen - und das aus dem Stand, und das gegen die als Ignoranz getarnte Feindschaft sämtlicher populären Medien in Italien, die wie z.B. auch in Deutschland vor lauter Korruption, Angst und formvollendetem Kriechertum schon lange nicht mehr wissen, worum es in dieser Auseinandersetzung zwischen dem großen Geld und dem kleinen Bürger eigentlich geht - nämlich buchstäblich um Leben oder Tod desjenigen, der NICHT Teil dieser braunschwarzen Sosse ist. Wirklich: Respekt!! Macht nun weiter! Sprengt die anderen Koalitionen und schaut euch dort in Ruhe nach Partnern um, mit denen ihr vielleicht sogar bereits jetzt die Regierung stellen könnt. Auch Italien kann es sich keinen weiteren Tag mehr leisten, sich den zerstörerischen Konsequenzen einer von Deutschland diktierten EU- Verelendungspolitik NICHT zu entziehen. Ich wünsche euch dabei von ganzem Herzen ein Maximum an Glück und Erfolg! Vielleicht seid ihr ja die Ersten, die es schaffen, sich diesem Masterplan von einem "europäischen China" zu entwinden, bevor sich der Deckel endgültig über dieser Möglichkeit geschlossen hat. An Bebbe Grillo: Hut ab! Jemand mit soviel Offenheit, Emphathie, Entschlossenheit, Durchhaltevermögen, Integrationsfähigkeit, Durchsetzungsfähigkeit und vor allem MUMM zur Wahrheit, zu dieser öffentlichen, wirklich von unten kommenden und dabei so clever durchgezogenen Wiederpopularisierung all jener traurigen Wahrheiten unserer Zeit, komplettiert durch die Fähigkeit, dafür auch noch entwicklungsfähige neue Lösungsansätze zu kreieren bzw. dafür die entsprechenden Mitstreiter zu finden, also ECHTE HOFFNUNG zu schaffen - wo, bitte, findet sich derzeit noch so jemanden in diesem von Betrug, Lügen, Angst, Blendwerk, Korruption, Unterwerfung und Ausbeutung strangulierten Europa... ? Ich bitte euch: Jetzt! keine Angst vor der eigenen Courage! Keine Angst vor der von nun an um so krasser auflaufenden Hetze der "Medien", je mehr ihr die Wahrheit von Millionen an`s Licht bringt! Keine Angst vor der italienischen oder europäischen Mafia! Brecht diesen total verkommenen Stall endlich auf! Beginnt, Italien zu erneuern! Beginnt, dieses völlig desaströs konstruierte Europa des Geldes und seiner Funktionäre von Italien aus zu zerschmettern! Und vielleicht wird es ja der Beginn eines echten geeinten Europas, eines Europas der Bürger! Es wäre wirklich schön! Denn wie dieses Geldmonster, das seit Jahrzehnten ungezügelt die Leben von Millionen zerstört, diese Idee eines geeinten Europas seit Jahren okkupiert und für seine Zwecke benutzt, ist unerträglich geworden! Beginnt in Italien, dieses alles zerstückelnde und unerträglich hässliche Vieh und alle, die es schützen und fördern, endlich in seine Schranken zu weisen - für euch, für Italien.. für Europa, für uns alle

Posted by: Oliver Thiele | February 27, 2013 11:48 AM

Dear Beppe, M5S and hole ITALIA,
with Your electoral statement You have done something special for everybody believing in mankind and defending democracy for that reason. To make it short: You have shown Your DIGNITY and we have seen it. I want You to know that I have tears in my eyes.
We know that the prostitutional press (especially in Germany) will try to put dirt on Your DIGNITY. Lets open our minds to realize that this in the deep reality (called TRUTH) is not possible. Move on up....
With romantic regards from Germania (BELLA ITALIA dont't refuse my AMORE per favore), Christian Becker.

Posted by: Christian Becker | February 27, 2013 10:22 AM

25 per Cent in a National election: This looks to me like a success story! Will read your BLOG and try to understand what is going on in Italy, one of the countries I love! With kind regards from QLD Australia
Yours
Peter H Bloecker

Posted by: Peter Bloecker | February 27, 2013 03:56 AM

Beppe, congratulations! Citizens of Italy, BRAVO! We won't be slaves of the Euro and the banksters. No more lies.
Greetings from Greece

PS: Something else: I know that Pope NEVER quits. I think Merkel (and banksters) wants Vatikan. Be careful!!! The throne MUST return to Italians. Be careful!!!

Posted by: Tassos Arrahovitis | February 26, 2013 11:29 PM

Dear Beppe Grillo,

Congratulations, gefeliciteerd!

I was on Sicily-Balestrate when you decided to swimm over from the mainland. I saw it mentioned on the internet. What a good idea and even better filosophy. This and a conversation I had with a young guy working for a telephone company about the future of Sicily. He said, "why would I even think of having a child, while there's no future for myself here" This moment made me feel very humball and silent. Me, my wife and my daughter were celebrating holiday and out shopping for a day, while this telephone guy was saying, I'm not happy with this job, but at least I have one. It made me even more enthousiastic to follow you on your journey.

The best is still to come, good luck!

Rinus
Ollanda

Posted by: rinus ketel | February 26, 2013 10:45 PM

Thank you Beppe. I once met you on a beach near Alghero, Sardegna 9 years ago and today I am proud that I shook your hand in admiration of you as a "serious" comic.
I believe that you really want to change this beautiful country into a simply honest and prosperous one where widespread corruption become a thing of the past.
I am 62, not so young but today I feel much younger,
I feel hope for our children's future. Thank you

Posted by: victoria elizabeth collier | February 26, 2013 10:30 PM

dear beppe
many congratulations on your result, forcing Italy to accept change by way of a total rebuild of the political system.

I have admired your work for some time. It inspired me to go into my local college and suggest we could do the same here.Myself and 60 students plus 3 lecturers in politics were moved to consider a 5* movement here. We are pressing ahead and about to get our Twitter/ facebook / Blog started... can you give us some benefit of your experience and guidance? The main thrust needs to be based around honesty and lack of self interest.The Uk electotate are as disconnected as those in Italy the time for change is now.

Posted by: hugh kennedy | February 26, 2013 09:38 PM

Congratulations Mr. Grillo,

Now the works begins. Remember how you got to this place and the people you serve. I am in the USA and have followed your English site when you took it live.

A very wise move not to take the money from interest groups that will want something in return later. Keep your party first and foremost honest. Honest in values, honest with your country, and most importantly honesty with the people you serve. Remember any corruption in your newly formed grassroots win will be the death of your party.

Posted by: ole guy | February 26, 2013 05:55 PM

Dear Beppe.
There is no time to wait, for my thinking.
Each single day Berlusconi will try to buy one of your best friends/workers. And who can say that Bersani doesn't try the same?
Good Luck

Posted by: Armin Breger | February 26, 2013 05:37 PM

I MIRACOLI ESISTONO:
"Sono Filippo Adamo, e faccio parte della schiera dei tanti italiani
costretti ad andare all'estero per soddisfare dei desideri di carriera
universitaria continuamente derisi e calpestati dal potere di "un tempo",
che finalmente adesso possiamo definire, grazie al M5S, ... "di un tempo passato", e
che non deve più ritornare. Comunque, bisogna stare attenti a che i morti
non risorgano, anche perché sono solo ancora in agonia e capaci di
mascherarsi fino all'ultimo respiro!!!
Grazie Grillo per essere il promotore ed il garante di questa nuova
realtà!!!!
Anche se sono molti anni che vivo in America, non mi sono mai sentito un
italo-americano, ma bensì un Italiano in America, e come tale fiero della
nostra italianità. Ora più che mai mi sento orgoglioso di essere italiano,
con questa trasformazione, Grillo ed i suoi sostenitori hanno ridato
splendore a 360 gradi, e speranza dove ormai speranza non c'era più' !!!!!
I MIRACOLI esistono !!!!! Non vedo l'ora di rientrare in Italia, a
festeggiare una festa che durerà molte generazioni!!!! Evviva!!!! Con
Grillo, con il M5S, e con l'umilta' ma anche con la determinazione e la
fame di onesta' di questo movimento, l'Italia sarà il paese dove si vivrà
meglio in questo pianeta, saremo di nuovo ammirati ed un esempio da
seguire! Sembra quasi troppo bello per essere vero! ....ed invece lo è'!!!!
Sono veramente felice!!!! Spero di poter ritornare in Italia presto per poter contribuire direttamente in Italia, e da italiano al bene
ed alla rinascita del nostro paese! Un abbraccio festoso .... Filippo!"

Posted by: Filippo Adamo | February 26, 2013 05:15 PM

Dear Mr. Grillo,

my respect and my congratulation for the great success.
Commentaries in the german newspapers shows a lot of fright and worry about the wonderful election results. So I think you made a great job und I wish every state in EU would have his own "Mr. Grillo".

I expect there will be elections again in a few months, and I wish you and the team good luck and 7,5 % more in booth chambers.

Best regards
Manfred Steinhoff

Posted by: Manfred Steinhoff | February 26, 2013 04:30 PM

Dalla lontana e fredda Polonia Ti saluto freddamente con paura che distruggendo tutto ciò che l'Unione Europea ci ha fatto di buono (offrendovi come ci ofre a noi adesso, anche, la mano con imprestiti che la Tua classe, non solo politica, aveva preferito consumare e non reinvestire, provocando il fango in cui state per affogarvi)ci porterai, con la Tua leggerezza comica, tutto il male che noi qui, purtroppo, ci ricordiamo fin adesso e con cui anche Tu, in lontana Genova, creavi il Tuo benessere (perchè qualcuno deve soffrire, purchè qualcuno possa vivere bene, in questo migliore dei mondi). Ricordando anche a tutti che a Genova vivon i più tirchi di Europa e anche i più furbi, saluto, in Tua persona, la ultima decadenza di un popolo che ho amato tanto e la mia morte che con questa decandenza, si avvicina.

Posted by: Andrzej Szadkowski | February 26, 2013 04:06 PM