Far West Italy

johnwayne.jpg

Abu Omar, an imam of Egyptian origin, was kidnapped by CIA agents in Milan on 17 February 2003 and taken to Aviano, and from there to Germany and then on to Cairo.

He was held prisoner in Alexandria in Egypt and tortured without hurry, using a technique of being tied to a cross and then thrashed, with electroshock and exposure to noise and extreme temperatures.
Today he is still in prison.

Abu Omar was protected by Italian laws. He had been granted political asylum in 2001.

The kidnappers, 22 CIA agents of the "Rendition Group", left behind so many traces that they should be sacked by the USA government for incompetence.

Their telephone calls were intercepted, their movements (thanks to their mobile phones which were turned on) identified. They stayed in hotels in Milan without taking any precautions.
They moved around as though they were at home.

What a shame that some Italians are not in agreement with their activity.
Among them there are the Milan prosecutors Armando Spataro and Ferdinando Pomerici who have asked for a European arrest warrant for the kidnappers and an extradition request to the United States.

The request is now being screened by the employee Castelli, who has asked for a copy of all the judicial documents before he gives the OK to the search and the extradition of the kidnappers to Italy.
He obviously trusts the CIA more than he trusts the Milan Prosecutors.
And looking at things from his point of view , how can you say he’s wrong?

Today it’s Christmas.

I ask for a gift from the secret services of any foreign power (even tiny) present in Italy.
Without getting intercepted, with your own transport, with great discretion, transport abroad 23 Italian parliamentarians who have been convicted of crimes.

Iím supplying the list.

Happy Christmas once more! Beppe Grillo

Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews | TrackBack (1) |

Comments

CIA control pet international Agents denmark etc.
CIA control pet international Agents denmark etc.
LIST OF NAMES CIA control pet international Agents denmark etc.
Timothy Leary?
koskinen
Julita Brown
Victoria Mortensen
tiitinev
DF
george tenet

Posted by: CIA control pet international Agents denmark etc. | July 4, 2008 08:10 PM

Mrs HELEN KOFI
16 Rue BE Kat
BENIN REP
West- AFRICA
+229)97445666
Mrs_helen_kofi@yahoo.ca

My Dearest one ,

I am Mrs.Helen Kofl from South Africa. I am married to Late Mr.Johannez Kofl UWE of the blessed memory who worked with South African embassy in Benin republic for nine years before he died in the year 2002. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both very devoted Christians and since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum Of$12.6Million (Twelve Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a security company in Benin republic and Presently this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian organisation or a devoted Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here- in. I want this Christian organisation or individual to use this money with all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy bible. The holy Bible emphasized so much on Godís benevolence love and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because I donít have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are fighting me every now and then over his properties and fund's and I donít want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by people I call hooligans.

I donít want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I know that after death I will be with GOD the most high and the most merciful, I donít need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husbands relatives around me always, I donít want them to know about this development. With GOD all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my lawyer and the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Christian community where you reside to always pray for me my happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted Christian worthy of emulation.

Whoever that wants to serve the almighty GOD must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a Christian organisation or another devoted Christian for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. Private Email: mrs_helen_kofi@yahoo.ca

May the almighty God continue to guide and protect you Amen.
Regards,
Mrs Helens Kofl.

Posted by: mrs helen | June 28, 2006 05:52 PM

It would be a truly appreciated Christmas gift..
Thank you Beppe for your continous and very well done support you give us each day.

Merry Christmas and, hopefully, a happy new year to everybody!

Posted by: Davide Magistri | December 26, 2005 02:22 PM

Merry Christmas to everybody

Posted by: Federica Polegri | December 26, 2005 10:40 AM

Bravo Beppe.
Now if we could only transport abroad our "employees"...but no, we have already done enough of that to the world.

Buon natale a tutti!