Truth hurts

nessuno mi puo giudicare.jpg

In Italy no one is a repository of truth, but many are of lies. Good propaganda that was done some years ago, that said and yet didn’t say, and that magnified the virtues of this person or that thing has been substituted by the normal explicit, bare-faced, applauded lie.

To lie is no longer an art, something to be concealed or hidden, on the contrary, the more in your face, the better it is.

The lie is an explicit Government act. It is repeated to give body and substance with the use of all viewing spaces: walls, newspapers, TV.
The only possible space missing is toilet paper to read while you are sitting on the bog, but we will get there soon.

The lie is used as a way of subverting the evidence, the statistics, the mathematics.

As an affirmation and a way of getting the upper hand used by loud-mouths, politicians, financiers, and journalists in relation to every day reality. That gets submerged and annulled by a great nothing.

The lie is by now an integral part of good politics, that to which the Italians, targeted by such a great impudence, give their votes. Even for their own survival, because they could not support the truth in the scurrilous reality in which they live.

But let’s listen and look at some examples:

The ex-employee Giovanardi (he resigned while in a discussion with this Blog, appealing to his electors in Lecco) made this objective declaration about the thumpers in uniform of a man from Morocco in Sassuolo: “They fought with their bare hands for ten minutes to immobilise a dangerous person. It is an incredible lynching.”

Have a good look who is actually lynched.

The psycho-dwarf (I know that I shouldn’t talk about him, but I always fall for it) talked to Santoro some time ago and gave an impassioned declaration about tax evasion. This has been magnificently put together by the Turin MeetUp group.

Listen to it.

The lie has transformed us into a virtual country, by now vaccinated against the truth.

Comments

Marco, if you want to have the italian pages, just click ou the italian flag in the menu bar (Left).

Posted by: sommarti jaio | March 5, 2006 02:57 PM

Hello everybody,
Reactions here are looking as in Italy would be another country with dictature just because the Berlusconi team is in power longer than any other politician since the world war. I suppose that this is because you are in this blog. I don't thing at all that with another one it will be better so I will not go to vote. I think that I have a privilege not to be obliged to vote for this kind of politicians and so I dont'. Who can be? Bertinotti the comunist? How can people believe in that? The radicalist who is drinking his urine in front of a TV camera, or what? Prodi is maybe proud of him self but I'm not trusting him.Di Pietro of Mani pulite? If I give my vote to him, as he is with Prodi, Prodi will have my vote not him. Lets be italian without politics. Just italians for the culture and the spirit.

Posted by: sommarti jaio | March 5, 2006 02:53 PM

Hi chaps,
i am an italian resident in the Uk. Of course I will be voting on next elections, I always did since the right of vote for expats has been established... Of course I want the evildwarf to get the boot, but is the opposition any better?
Probably nothing can be worse than what italy had been thru in the last 5 years...
Still, I don't feel comfortalble to vote for the catholic Prodi.
I would like to see new faces with new ideas!!! Is that too much to ask for?

Ilaria

Posted by: ilaria morganti barnett | March 3, 2006 09:45 PM

Hi,

we will go and vote on 9th, what sound incredible that our fellow italians are still looking at "berluksa" as their prime minister and not to who monolpolized italy for his dirty businesses!

Beppe, pls its the 3rd time i write this, i am italian living in china and anytime i open ur webpage www.beppegrillo.it it goes to the english version, as well i try to click on the italian version agian it goes in automatic to the english version, could ur webmaster fix the bloody bug, or he/she is deaf as the CDL employees ?

hope this time will fix the bug

thxs

Marco

Posted by: Marco Treggiani | March 3, 2006 10:46 AM

Have you heard the last comments of the psycho-dwarf?
We should have more US around the world to establish and maintain Democracy and freedom.
Yeah right. Has he ever read a book, a newspaper, a magazine or watched TV during the last 30 years?
US fought more wars than any other country in the world and in history.
All the wars were fought for economic-politics interests abroad.
If this is the kind of Democracy we want to have around the world?
I agree with you guys please vote. Please try to open the eyes of the Italians that are too much under this TV commercial influence. Please help to disseminate information that does not come from this new glossy-advertisement-regime.

On the web there is plenty of info that comes from actors outside Italy and they try to be impartial in their judgments.

Best,

M.G.

Posted by: Maena Gambaiani | March 3, 2006 10:43 AM

@Filippo
I beg to differ, I'm very much concerned about.

Posted by: Luigi Pacetti | March 2, 2006 05:22 PM

I didn't subscribe at "AIRE" before the 31th of December 2005 so I can't vote at the Embassy. Not too bad, I will fly to Italy for 2 weeks so... Easter with the family ;-)

IMHO in Italy the democracy is not compromised.

Filippo

Posted by: Filippo Vitale | March 2, 2006 04:11 PM

Hi lads,

I would encourage all the Italians abroad to go to vote the 9th and 10th of April.

I'm going to vote to the Italian Embassy.

But this is not enough!!

All we Italians abroad have the TASK, mandatory TASK to push relatives, friends, collegues, in Italy and and abroad to go to vote in order to re-estabilish the DEMOCRACY in our country!!

Justice x Carlo Giuliani
No Fascists in Parliament

Posted by: Delfino * Dublino | March 2, 2006 01:02 PM

Hi guys,

our beloved Dwarf has transformed our country in a
huge "Truman Show". We have the last chance on