Pizzini for us….

Pizzini.jpg

Pizzini found – communications between MD and SBP2.

19-04-2006

“Dear friend, With this note, I send you greetings and hope that you and all of you at Arcore are in good health, also CP and MD. Thanks to God, at the moment I can say that my health is good. Today there’s a good wind for sailing and the sky is clear.
Listen, I don’t remember whether I’ve already talked to you about this and prayed about it. But just so that there’s no confusion, please, do you feel that I remember? My presidency is a common guarantee. That of the Republic, but the Lower House can manage the situation. A warm embrace from me.” MD

19-04-2006
“My dear friend, only in you do I recognise the true, sincere, democratic opposition. You talk like a printed book (1), your irony, your intelligence. What are you… What are you… Your presidency (but why only one: all of them!) is a motive for a guarantee for all Italians, for the economy, for me. If you didn’t exist we’d need to invent you… I’ll never phone Romano, but I’ll always phone you… Yours always.” SBP2
20-04-2006
“In relation to the presidency, finally I have met up with Violante and the Turk and I have explained to them the situation and that we have to pay an extra political price for the presidency. The democratic laws(2) will stay in place and the television will be free(3). They told me this and I’ve sent a copy to you. I’ve spoken to the guy connected with gas(4) and I told him that I have spoken to that person: a just person who continues to talk to us for all. I send you blessings and may the Lord protect you.” MD
20-04-2006
“The accounts don’t balance and we couldn’t expect anything else from the judges. But I’m reading your letter and I’m seeing you as I did at first (5). I continue to have doubts about these elections and about the future of Mediaset. It was a fraud. It’s necessary to keep the tension high and to keep asking for further checks. We will continue with all the appeals in all possible venues, from TAR to the election commissions. And together with yourself, I would like to re-count the million votes one by one. You are my yesterday (6), my today, my tomorrow. You are my prohibited dream.” SBP2. PS: C5 – R4 – PU/IT – LGP2 – I1

(1) Refers to Mondadori
(2) Laws Cirami, ex Cirielli, Pecorella
(3) Reference to reorganising the frequencies used by TV broadcasting channels
(4) Not interpretable
(5) Reference to the Constitutional Commission
(6) Failure to approve a law about the conflict of interests

Comments

This comeback of Andreotti, a sort of rehabilitation after he had been accused of strong connections with the Mafia and the underground crime of the same Mafia is really worrying.

I honestly have my doubts. Andreotti says he is a-party but he is being proposed by the centre-Right front. What is the motive behind such a decision? I smell something burning!! This man has never really been trusted, and I wonder why we should trust him now... besides, isn't it time to give Italian politics a good dose of new and fresh blood? 50 years or so in politics is way too much... something literally stinks!

-------------------------------------------------

As you said earlier, in the other posts, the "old sick boss" is in prison... but the REAL bosses never make it to jail. They always manage to vanish at the right time and they always are at the right place at the right time. I am sure the real Mafia bosses write no "pizzini", nor use Morse codes or something similar. And, above all, they could be anyone, perhaps the very person whom we least suspect.

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | April 27, 2006 12:30 AM

By the way,In Hungary there was votations too and people has just choosed a new conductor: A milionaire like the one we know but a socialist like the other one we know and a 40 years old like Andreotti...
50 years ago:-)

Posted by: blisco jaio | April 25, 2006 07:00 AM

The Andreotti's comeback is a horrid sight!
We are hardened to everything, but that's too much!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | April 24, 2006 10:21 PM

I think that to pass from one government to another we need to wait when the left is ready. There is a ritual way to do that and like in Hollywood for the oscars, we have to know the nominations before to swich off the TV:-)
Constitutionally, The government in place has just the right to stay for managing the country without making anything else like new laws, and so on.
The rest is just propaganda to create confusion. Newspapers are more interested to make polemics than to say the truth.
What is nice, is that the president Ciampi said before that he will not accept to be president for the second time and now, to avoid other troubles
to the country, he said he will accept.
What is bad is that the old senator Andreotti is coming back...Any other mafioso to catch?

Posted by: blisco jaio | April 24, 2006 07:03 AM

Daniela: click on the italian flag on the top right, it's the italian blog (the main blog)where you can write your comments in italian!
Maybe you are living abroad, and because of this the english site appears first, but the home page of this blog is italian!!!!!!
Ciao!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | April 23, 2006 06:42 PM

First thing J need to say is that J was a little bit surprised to see that you ask people to write comments in english! What about those who cannot do this? J'd like to send a comment about the cartoons (Bianca & Bernie and the sublimal messages.....) but honestly J'd prefer to write in italian...May J do that or not? and if it is ok, how? Thanks for your answer|

Posted by: daniela dallera | April 23, 2006 02:49 AM

Maena: you are right!
I think we italians are like sheeps, we should go out into the streets to demonstrate our anger and dissidence!
BERLUSCONI GO HOME!!!!!!!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | April 22, 2006 07:48 PM

While we are here talking about this old boss and his pizzini our country is going thru a major unbelievable situation.
The former prime minister of the Italian government does not want to recognize he lost the political elections, even with the 2 laws that his government produced.
Even worst, he does not want to leave as it would have happened in all the democracies around the world.

I find this scenario very uncomfortable and definitely not in line with a Democracy.

I also find unbelievable that none of the Italian institutions take serious measures and ask firmly Mr. Berlusconi to leave democratically and graciously.

Shall we be concerned? Shall we feel that this is all about a soft golpe?

Do we understand that this man is sinking our country with his undemocratic acting?

What do we need in Italy to happen? A new dictatorship?

Rgrds,

M.G.

Posted by: maena gambaiani | April 21, 2006 10:04 PM

Mafia is a very complicated organisation, made up of tradition of "families" and "picciotti", connections with politics and economy and "lupara", high society and miserable ignorance.
The media let us think The Boss is in jail, sure, he was a boss, but not THE BOSS. He is still free, and doesn't send pizzini....

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | April 21, 2006 05:10 PM

Well, it just looks like the guy to blame now.
Like Al Capone in the thirties, that got in prison while the biggest guys remained at large.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | April 21, 2006 04:27 PM

I just want to point out something evident about the writer. Graphologically, if this is a note written by that mafioso is looking very primitive.
Is that possible that this guy was so clever like medias are talking about?

Posted by: blisco jaio | April 21, 2006 04:21 PM

MD stands for Massimo D'Alema, SBP2 stands for Silvio Berlusconi. The thing is a mock-up of mafia boss Provenzano's use to send little papers known as "pizzini" to his people. The story is about a supposed underground link between the two opposing political men.

Posted by: John Carr | April 21, 2006 03:02 PM

"No >, if we heard right the communication so far, from 2 meters you don't jump at 10. They touched down just now."

AWESOME!

Posted by: Emmanuele Da Iglesias | April 21, 2006 06:31 AM

hihihihi! You are right!
:-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | April 21, 2006 02:12 AM

Like I know who Beppe is talking about!
To me looks like Star Wars characters (C3PO and R2D2) that are tring to build the Black Star.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | April 20, 2006 11:20 PM