The torpedo speeds through the water straight and swift…

sottomarino_italiano.jpg

While gays have been parading in Turin, Alleanza Nazionale has arrived with the response that we were waiting for. Strong, clear and fascist. Male, Italian and Roman. Like those who have nostalgia for the old fascist times. The virile voice of Fini’s spokesman, Salvatore Sottile, reverberates in the intercessions and reminds us of the Duce. It reminds us of him who entertained himself hurriedly with girls of the people during the afternoons. Of him who did it directly on his desk in the Sala del Mappamondo in Palazzo Venezia. Of him who gave a Roman salute after each episode.

Fini’s spokesman evaluated the artistic talent of future showgirls and presenters for the RAI at the Farnesina, the palace of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. While Fini was having tea with Rice, he was going about his gynaecological examinations. Fini knew nothing and never took anything home. And this is the only real reason why there might be possible tension between them in the future.

Sottile is a benefactor. It’s thanks to him that the Italians have admired bums and tits all evening. If it had been another party influencing the decisions of RAI, less attentive to the vagina, what would have happened? If the sexual tastes of Alleanza Nazionale (AN) had been more alternative, the Italians would have had to watch penises and trans-sexuals.

Thank you AN. I would like to extend these thanks to La Russa, to Landolfi, to Gasparri and to Storace even though I know that they would never oblige innocent young women to submit to their desires. The champions of d..k pride. That makes us true Italians. We want to see them out on the catwalk.
It is known that man is a hunter. If he’s a fascist he also a bit of an abuser. A suggestion to Fini to make progress with this battle of the attributes: Nominate Flavio Briatore, Italy’s fiancé, as your spokesman.

Comments

even if I would, I couldn't. I have no time enough to make 8 children! ;-);-);-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 24, 2006 10:17 PM

Raf, despite I wanted to do a soccer team I did only four the others are from my partner. You are too wise to believe that you are too crazy:-)

Posted by: blisco jajo | June 24, 2006 06:40 PM

8 children????
Oh my God, Blisco! I have no one!
That's the little difference between men and women: can you imagine me with 8 children? I couldn't be the same crazy girl!;-);-);-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 24, 2006 12:49 AM

Raf, your social spirit brings me back from the clouds everytime.But it's too late for me to go to the gay pride with my 8 children:-)

Posted by: blisco jajo | June 23, 2006 09:41 AM

Blisco, I know you've wrote the post only for me! ;-)))))
Unfortunetly the world is not made only of Michelangelo and Leonardo, but of the average people, and average people are victim of the mainstream. Michelangelo and Leonardo, and other geniuses or not-average persons dont need to fight against the mainstream to be themselves, but the average little man, working as post-office or bank clerk, must defend everyday his identity. Why should he conceal his identity, because of shame or fear of other people's judgement?
The gay pride, namely to be proud of the own sexual choice, helps those people not to be ashamed of themselves!
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 21, 2006 12:12 PM

Raf I was shure of your answer, I wrote that just for you:-) I just meant that if gays are normal, it is not with gay prides that they will show it. Michelangelo, Leonardo, and many others show that in another way, ok? About pedos, I’m sorry but it will be the normal evolution of the society. A gay couple will adopt only boys and lesbians couples only girls. To pretend the contrary it will be very naive.
For me it’s indifferent, cause I will be not there in the next 100 years to offer my back instead of my cheek but imagine what kind of society it will be after 3 generations. In the gay pride there will be no one guy to see because all of them will be on the gay side.
The Sodoma and Gomorra was only a snack.
Prince, I agree about your false homologue. Frankly, if foreigners were thinking that a Berlusca was an axception now they can say that Italians are all the same: Even their royal family.
By the way, the one who says recently that we have to accept the amnesty has to be ready to accept that Savoia will be not comdamend to go in jail:-)
Di Pietro, what are you doing there. Come on here. Italians doesn’t need only Mani Pulite and Piedi Puliti but new brains!

Posted by: blisco jaio | June 21, 2006 12:22 AM

...he will turn into "the princess" ;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 20, 2006 10:10 PM

.....with the gay black giant playing golf with his cornhole.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | June 20, 2006 09:07 PM

@Paolo: I know that all that glitters is not gold!
Fascists are everywhere the same!
@Blisco: what the hell have to do gays with paedophilia? I can't see any relationships. Gays are NORMAL people and they do anything worse. Paedophiles are depraved people, very dangerous for the whole society.
And, last but not least: @Prince: There are "the prince" and "The Prince", you are the second one, the firts one must be left to rot in jail till the end of his days! ;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 20, 2006 07:16 PM

Blisco!
If we want to be equal, we must also put a big black gay man in the same cell occupied by the Prince Vittorio Emanuele to make him feel equal to the rest of the today's world.
At once, the prince (not me, the other guy) will be pushed ahead of his time in today's world, where he would accept gays, extra-comunitarians and he would also pay that old debt (see Gerd Hamer) that is still unpunished.
Perhaps the time has come for him and other pieces of shit like him to pay for what they have done.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | June 20, 2006 06:28 PM

I’m not against gays. I have even friends among them but I think it’s starts to be an obsession to show what generally is not necessary.
If it goes on like this, soon we will be embarassed for us not to be gay or lesbians, not to be an exhibitionist, despite this kind of shows are looking like carnivals.
If this has to be a sign of progress for our brains, no doubts that the nest step for the red Bertie it will be to do like in Holland:
- A new party which asks to legalize sexual relations with children! (Just created two weeks ago). I let you imagine how the prides will look like in the future !
This kind of discussions is looking like in 1968 where the motto was: Is forbidden to forbid.
Then, everybody starts to make 69s ...And of course, even those who were against started to do it.
It was nice to say and nice to do, like it was very trendy for intellectuals to claim that they were communists even if they were leaving like capitalists.
Michael Jackson has just said that he wants to adopt legally a child. Who will be the next?
I think that the evolution of the society will be again without the help of the church but it would be funny if instead of offering the other cheek to the one who affends you, you will be obliged to offer him your other hole.:-)
Yes, it’s funny but you can find plenty of examples in the history about things which were forbidden before that became admittable and then obligatory.
Want to push the masquerade a little farer?
The next wedding between Michael Jackson and Bertinotti will be seriousely discussed but only about the number of children that they can “adopt”. The poor Di Pietro for which I also voted, will loose again his temper but,
who knows what politicians are able to promis for a handfull of votes?
Would be funny if a new ministery will be created and the proud Prodi will put Di P in charge for the wedding celebrations:-)

Posted by: blisco jaio | June 20, 2006 04:35 PM

Raffaella,
I like Zapatero, too, but don't think he represents the country and that there is no omofobia in Spain (I live here since few years
and even if I am not gay, I feel it a lot).
The point is that the left here (socialists, ex comunists, "verdes", republicans, Catalan and
basque indipendentists) are very indipendent from the Church, not to say opposite. but this is not the only Spain. Spain was governed by the Partido Popular for 8 years. they are worse then our AN. they still haven't condamned the Franquismo. here there are still signs and statues honoring the Fascists but nothing remembering the republicans. Even Zapatero doesn't dare to move the grave of Franco from the Escorial. he is honored like an hero.
you won't find a sign remembering the hundreds of "reds" who worked and dyed like slaves to build his enormous Santuary.
moreover, an ex minister of Franco was president of Galicia until...last year!!! (of course for the PP). I heard on tv MPs of the PP calling
"maricones" the leftist ones...
PP has still almost the half of votes. This is also Spain...
But at least, they have a party who mantains what promised and are not afraid of what the Church say. The same church who supported publically the Franco's dictatorship for many, too many years, and now want to teach the moral.
same hipocrites like our AN politicians.
NO PASARÁN!
regards
Paolo

Posted by: Paolo Antonio Lovi | June 20, 2006 01:44 PM

Raffaella,
and even if I am not gay, I feel it a lot).
"maricones" the leftist ones...
PP has still almost the half of votes. This is also Spain...
same hipocrites like our AN politicians.
NO PASARÁN!
regards
Paolo

Posted by: Paolo Antonio Lovi | June 20, 2006 01:35 PM

Raffaella,
and even if I am not gay, I feel it a lot).
"maricones" the leftist ones...
PP has still almost the half of votes. This is also Spain...
same hipocrites like our AN politicians.
NO PASARAN!
regards
Paolo

Posted by: Paolo Antonio Lovi | June 20, 2006 01:28 PM

George, you are right! We are used to envy the Spaniards because of their premier Zapatero, but the Spaniards demonstrated to be 100 years ahead than us!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 20, 2006 01:05 PM

Raffaella,
Yes, I too like Fausto, in large part because he was not part of the "partitocrazia" but instead comes from the labor movement.

I think your assessment regarding "sexual fascism" is unfortunately correct. I also am angry that Prodi's government is backing away from Barbara Pollastrini on the issue of PACS and legal rights for same-sex couples. Of course the problem is that the Unione is an incoherent and unstable coalition that unfortunately includes christian democrats. The actual leftists in the Unione recognize the importance of this issue but the more centrist parties and individuals worship at the cult of La Famiglia Italiana, which oppresses women and gay people. This construct basically benefits only heterosexual men, who exercise power over women and children. And Italian men have got to be some of the biggest chauvinists in Europe. They expect women to do all the domestic work and to work outside the home,too. From what I've seen -- and research supports this -- they are incredibly lazy and un-helpful when it comes to domestic work. Feminism and gay liberation challenge all this male privilege, which is why so many in Italy (and not only in Italy!) find these movements so threatening. And then you have the toxic influence of the Vatican, with its medieval nonsense about sexuality in general. I can't believe that such a historical anachronism still has so much power.

The resistance to change in Italy really puzzles me. Spain used to be even more machista and Catholic than Italy yet it has managed to come into the 21st century. Yes, Spain has a leader, Zapatero, who is much more progressive than Prodi. But Zapatero didn't do it alone; he had the support of millions of mobilized Spaniards who wanted an end to the old fascistic social order. Italy seems far more divided than Spain, and fascism, with all its ugliness and violence, remains a strong cultural current in Italy.

Posted by: George De Stefano | June 19, 2006 11:47 PM

PS) I'm a little envious of you, because you was marching next to Bertinotti! I love him!
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 19, 2006 08:53 PM

George, I agree with you when you say that this fascism is ridicolous and pathetic, but unfortunately not powerless.
You must read the comments on the italian side of the blog...you will see so many people saying that homosexuality is a sexual perversion, mocking at the gay pride as a farce, pontificating about family and traditions.
They are still the majority.
:-(

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | June 19, 2006 08:42 PM

I went to World Pride in Rome in 2000, the year of Il Giubileo. As many italiani here no doubt remember, the Vatican and the fascists, especially Storace and Fini, became hysterical over this "insult" to the pope and "the Italian family." But despite all their hysteria, which was quite amusing coming from these virile fascist men, World Pride happened and was a great success. I recall marching next to Bertinotti for a while, who was wearing a suit and tie in the ferocious Roman heat that day. At one point a tall drag queen wiped the sweat from his forehead with "her" handkerchief.

The day before the march Alleanza was supposed to have a rally against the event. If I recall correctly, it was supposed to happen near Piazza Navona. When I got there I saw a few lonely fascisti sitting around a table with their signs. We just mocked and laughed at them. I don't want to minimize the true danger (and evil) of fascism, but that day these people seemed more ridiculous, and pathetic, than powerful.

Posted by: George De Stefano | June 19, 2006 05:12 PM