Condoleezza Fantozzi

mariangela_condoleezza.jpg

Condoleezza Rice was born in Alabama already with two teeth in her mouth. Her father decided to call her “Con dolcezza” {gently} after she bit his hand. This gave her the name Condoleezza.

During a holiday in Italy with her parents she was noticed by Paolo Villaggio who flattered her and compared her to Cita Hayworth and launched her on to the silver screen with the stage name of Mariangela Fantozzi.
Despite her extraordinary success, Condoleeza suddenly decided to go back home and become a pianist before she saw George Bush in TV. She understood that at his side she could always be a great personality and become the most powerful woman in the United States.

In 2000 she created a political/musical group to support the presidential campaign and called it “The Vulcans". In 2004 she double crossed Colin Powell and became the Secretary of State.
Her diplomatic ability and her careful language make her popular abroad. She hopes for the end of the cruel dictatorship in Cuba and Castro defines her a “mad woman”. After accusing Russia of the political use of gas, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, advises her to stay in the company of a platoon of Russian soldiers.
Chavez does not want to meet her because he is not willing to make this sacrifice for his country. But the opinions of all the Heads of State where Condoleezza would like to export democracy are not known.

After the recent foreign policy successes in Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon, Condoleezza is aiming at the presidency of the United States in 2008. Vanity Fair has elected her godmother of elegance for her black high-heeled boots.

However there’s one set back. Massimo D’Alema’s refusal to have a “singles “ dinner with her with the excuse of different images of Lebanon. Even our Foreign Secretaries every so often get cross in their own ways.

Comments

Great site! There are many useful infomations. Congratulations and thanks!

Posted by: Babymöbel | July 31, 2007 04:56 PM

condellisa rice ...well i think she is one of the cutest females i have seen in my life.hehehehehehehe

Posted by: mary | August 23, 2006 01:15 PM

Are Hemorroids a variant of Hemisferical Androids?

In that case we can send UB (the Ugly Bitch) to their planet.

Posted by: High Plains Drifter | August 9, 2006 06:19 PM

I don't like to talk about hemorrhoids, but if you insit on this subject, I put my finger on it:-)
Do you know why Condi Riso has the lips so red?
Because Bush has hemorrhoids:-)

Posted by: blisco jaio | August 8, 2006 08:50 AM

Yoy guys are a good laugh,thanks,ciao

Posted by: evakulnuraee | August 8, 2006 07:33 AM

Robert, do you mean that talking on the phone with an italian call center operator is even worse than Hillary & Condoleeza together?
May be...;-)))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 8, 2006 04:37 AM

I would like to be hemorrhoids free but the suffering it gives me reminds me how small my suffering is compared with talking to an Italian Call Centre operator on the phone.

Posted by: Robert Tuppini | August 8, 2006 01:57 AM

The babies were delivered by my wife, therefore no excuses for me and also the evidence was destroyed by the Hospital incinerator after the operation :-(
Now I am hemorrhoids free and unworthy of belonging to this exclusive fraternity!

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 11:58 PM

Enrico,the hemorroids club is getting bigger,glad we have a male with the same problem,what's your exscuse?,you can deliver babies,so no medal of honor,but because of your suffering you are very welcome in the club,by the way I remeber you started the all things,now let's all come clear,is anybody our there that like to join in,only true suffering fron the above malady can apply must provide evidence,ciao to all,as been fun

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 7, 2006 11:28 PM

You males chauvinist! ;-))))) Condi is a poor black woman, which misfortune was to be born so ugly!!!!! ;-)))))))
We must be sympathetic with her! hihihi!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 10:00 PM

Blisco, black widow would be a perfect fit. Problem is she was never married and I have a suspicion or two as to why. ;-)

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 09:48 PM

heheheehehhe Blisco!
We've set up a wonderful team of creative persons! I'm not surprised about it: wherever I'm going, I feel attracted from creative people, and they come to me, as if by magic.

:-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 09:35 PM

The one with Condolence is not bad too. I just noticed that she is looking frequently like a widow at a funeral...Who will tell me first that she is a black widow, the famous venomous spider?:-)
Raf, about Grillo, I think that he is already using the blog for that. The question is: Does he has enough time to read all the stuf? In any case, it's looking sometimes like a gag team, like is used in hollywood, to make movies.
Imagine this team, seated around a large table and suddenly somebody opens the door and say: ...Fuck you!
And then he goes away.
It's looking stupid but we have seen that here :-)

Posted by: Blisco jaio | August 7, 2006 09:19 PM

This grim cartoonish looking dispenser of miseries who enjoys parading in dominatrix black leather attire should be renamed Condolence.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 08:28 PM

why not?
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 08:02 PM

We could use the Focus Group with a magnifying glass to burn the asses upstairs.

Posted by: High Plains Drifter | August 7, 2006 07:59 PM

heheheeheheh High Plains Drifter, that's good!
;-)
PS) Blisco, I would really suggest to Beppe to take the cue from this english forum for his sketches... it's becoming better than a focus group (a creativity-based technique used by psychologists to invent new advertising campaigns)
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 07:45 PM

Silvana Mangano will turn in her grave (Riso Amaro)

Posted by: High Plains Drifter | August 7, 2006 06:08 PM

Prince, your way to resume Condi Riso in one sentence is not bed too. I think she is just like that.

Posted by: blisco jaio | August 7, 2006 04:37 PM

Conselo, no doubt, the Condi Riso one is the best. I wonder if Grillo is not using this forum to have new ideas for his sketches:-)

Posted by: blisco jaio | August 7, 2006 04:34 PM

Condi RISO? That is my nickname for her!But as we say in Sicily, dressing any dish with her policies would make the food TASTELESS!
Well, see the UN RESOLUTION on www.theindependent.co.uk
I am dreadfully sorry nbut i am ASHAMED of having jewish blood flowing in my veins.
Has anybody heard of US policies in NICARAGUA and the likes?
Who is Negroponte?
Bless be NOAM CHOMSKY and HIS LIKES!!!
I can't remember the name of the book i read abt the UN missions around the world....Juicy!!!
I should now be reading STEVE COLL's SECRET OF THE CIA's INVOLVMENT into the FUNDING of AL QUAEDA's masters! THX head of states from around the world for making us hate eachother

Posted by: Maria Consuelo Spera | August 7, 2006 02:18 PM

Raffaella
"but Hemorrhoids are worse than both of them! (personal experience)" I've also been the recipient of this wonderful ailment and I know the pain, but trust me, Hillary ain't no lady. Remember Clintons' grandmotherly Madeleine Albright and her ruthlessness vis a vis the deaths of a few hundred thousand children as a result of Iraq's embargo? Hillary will be much worse.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 02:04 PM

Raff, i am glad I not the only one,ciao sister

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 7, 2006 11:48 AM

Between Condi & Hillary I would prefere the second one, but hemorroides are worse than both of them! (personal experience);-). I hope the next chance will be better!
Food poisoning, Prince? what did you eat in China, a St Bernard? ;-))))(look at the Beppe's post on the italian side).Anyway, try not to eliminate all vices: you don't smoke, you don't drink,... don't go on please! ;-)))))) Joking aside, 5 kg less is a very good target! Bravo!:-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 11:24 AM

p.s. as least hillary is mother like me,and she might have hemorroids too,condi not a mom,not simphaty there from me ciao

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 7, 2006 07:43 AM

no enrico I do not wish for, I already got them,and they are not confortable,you know,side effect of pushing babies during delivery,but I agree with you they both are not good,(hillary&condolezza)I just choose the less of the two evil,ciao

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 7, 2006 07:39 AM

Eva, you should wish to get hemorroids rather than hoping that Hillary becomes President! Not that Condi is any better or anyone else who will run for President. The last human being in the white building on Pennsylvania Avenue was Jimmy Carter.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 03:25 AM

It should have been more like strawberries and mangoes if they knew what they were doing, but we are talking about a cowboy and a dumbbell aren't we? :-)

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 03:15 AM

I got up this mornings,and read all those comments,and I had a good laugh,what a good way to start the day!hope illary clinton get to power,if condolezza get in again,we all in the s....t,no good no good,ciao

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 7, 2006 03:14 AM

Giovanni

I'm sure God wants to sue her parents for what they have done.

Posted by: Robert Tuppini | August 7, 2006 02:55 AM

Enrico

Not everybody likes eating fish. Maybe Clinton didn't either.

Posted by: Robert Tuppini | August 7, 2006 02:50 AM

Enrico Rossi: we don't know that, maybe he did but he doesn't want everybody to know. Afterwards is more stealthy to have somebody under your desk than to have the same person all over the writing area...
Blisco & Raf: I just came back from China with food poisoning and flu and for this I decided to clean my system. I already lost 5 Kg and the fluids now look clear. I feel much better now.

About the Condi: she looks like an unhappy person that wants everybody else to be unhappy.
I bet that when she was born her parents tried to sue God.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | August 7, 2006 02:23 AM

Robert, you mean he was impeached without even licking her pussy? What a moron!!!

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 7, 2006 12:34 AM

Who was starting? YOU, Blisco!
;-)))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 7, 2006 12:26 AM

Whoops, who start to talk about sex in a post dedicated to cuisine?

Posted by: Blisco Jaio | August 7, 2006 12:24 AM

Prince, you have to say with your best honest face like Clinton: I will never have any bottle any more:-)Gimme five:-)
Me too, now I just use to have a glass of wine at lunch.(Psst, I have to diet myself before to go in Russia to start with vodka:-)
Raf, If you like Bill Clinton I did a mannequin with his face:-)

Posted by: Blisco Jaio | August 7, 2006 12:19 AM

Enrico

It wasn’t cunnilingus it was felatio. All the same Rice is every much a cunning stunt (stunning cunt) as Lewinsky was, but in the worst sense of the words.

Posted by: Robert Tuppini | August 6, 2006 11:58 PM

Yes! Cunnilungus versus genocide.....

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 6, 2006 11:17 PM

Prince: You are right (and I know it VERY well! ;-)) I can't find someone like you in the whole world!
PS) You don't drink anymore? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!;-))))))) Say, please, that's not true!!!!!!
PS2) About Clinton & Lewinsky: It was a happy time!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 6, 2006 09:56 PM

About Lewinsky: did you guys remember the happy days when all the world's worries were summarized in the quest for the truth (Did he or didn't he?)?

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | August 6, 2006 09:50 PM

Raf:
You know, for something like this you need weird people like me, with a twisted sense of humour and a lot to be despised for.
Blisco:
It's 2 weeks I don't drink any alcoholic beverage. I hope you will still like to answer to my comments:)

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | August 6, 2006 09:48 PM

Prince: I wanted to express the same concept, but I didnt' find the right words... You did it!
;-))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 6, 2006 05:51 PM

Condoleeza is giving new meaning to "Stars and Stripes".

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | August 6, 2006 04:46 PM

Blisco: considering the teeth it occur to me something, but it's too much coarse to write it down here... ;-)))))))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 6, 2006 11:59 AM

Eva, I can't tell you more. If there is one who can give you the answer about the other ingredients to make a Risotto alla Condolezza is Levinsky:-)

Posted by: Blisco jaio | August 6, 2006 11:37 AM

blisco,is one of those dish we give to unwelcome guest,or guest we do not want to come back?what are the ingredients, a part the rice?

Posted by: evakulnurae | August 6, 2006 09:53 AM

After the resignation of the last secretary of state
Bush had nobody else to put in this place.
Bill Clinton couldn't put his Levinsly but Bush put his Rice. I say I never have had sex with that woman... What about a new dish called " risotto alla Condolezza?:-)

Posted by: Blisco Jaio | August 6, 2006 08:34 AM

great site with very good look and perfect information...i like it

Posted by: Dirk Karl Maßat | August 6, 2006 03:30 AM

I wouldn't vote for Rice for President

Posted by: Roberto Dessy | August 5, 2006 10:18 PM

Condoleeza would make the perfet portrait to be printed on urinal pads.
I bet millions would be sold.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | August 5, 2006 08:08 PM

I think Condoleeza can't be accepted by anybody, not because she's black or woman, but because she is wrong.
I' waiting for the moment when everyone will be evalueted only because of his competences and actions, not because of the color of his skin or his gender.
As woman, I don't fell better when I think that women like Condoleeza are able to decide the world's fate

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | August 5, 2006 07:09 PM

Dear Beppe, I remember a few years ago you mentioning about Barilla been owned by some arms/weapons producers, maybe that explains the nanoparticles in the "macine". So who is making money whit the war? Who is producing all this weapons
Remember no arms no wars
G.M.

Posted by: Giancesare Moro | August 5, 2006 02:18 PM

But the opinions of all the Heads of State where Condoleezza would like to export democracy are not knownBut the opinions of all the Heads of State where Condoleezza would like to export democracy are not knownBut the opinions of all the Heads of State where Condoleezza would like to export democracy are not known

Beppe theirviews are well known.They ask her to FUCK OFF

blisco jaio -
he is not accepted and it is not because she is woman or black but because She is aucking useless scumbagg ugly black widower.

I am just waiting for Veltroni to invite her & his chosen people and give the witch/bitch the medal of Valore. I wonder how this will be received by the Green shirts.

I mean be honest, would you like to be with the ugly bitch?

Posted by: Marcia Visanji | August 5, 2006 09:46 AM

In fact, Henry, In the picture Rice is looking like if she is saying: Shit:-)

Posted by: Blisco jaio | August 5, 2006 07:43 AM

Facial expressions tell you 90% of what a person is all about. Pay attention and you'll have your answer.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | August 5, 2006 03:58 AM

these wars have many common interests with lobbies representing also oil companies, and arabs own a large part of usa businesses, and one of the effects is to increase oil prices,

we are just watching few human beings making lot of money, the remaining is bullshits

Posted by: fab tom | August 5, 2006 03:12 AM

Condomlezza was a secretary in a petroleum company and she grow there thanks to Bush.
In America, like anywhere is useful to take all the friends when one of them goes to government.I wonder how she can be accepted by arabs, as she is not only a woman but colored.

Posted by: blisco jaio | August 5, 2006 01:10 AM