Free Culture

Free_Culture.jpg

In the 1950s and 1960s the TV had censorship, big ballerina’s knickers, phone calls from the current sycophant politician to the director of the programme, but all the same it produced something. A thing that is called culture.

Dario Fo and Franca Rame were thrown out, Walter Chiari was suspended for a couple of years for a quip. He said that nothing fell out of Mussolini’s pockets when he was hung up by his feet in piazzale Loreto. If the Christian democrats had been in his place, the cassa del Mezzogiorno {fund for the South of Italy} would have come down.

We can regret little in the RAI of those years but that little is more than enough.
Do the RAI directors think that the Italians have had a lobotomy? Or is it them that’s had it?
This is the crucial issues for understanding the scene. Who decides that rubbish is to be viewed in the hours of maximum audience and culture at midnight? Rutelli? Petruccioli? Marini and Bertinotti jointly?
Master Manzi taught reading and writing to a generation of Italians with ‘Non è mai troppo tardi' {It’s never too late}. These are the returning alphabetisms.
The most revolutionary thing that the RAI could do today is to think, to believe that the Italians are intelligent people, not an audience, not shit to whom products can be sold at amplified sound volumes. (Gentiloni when are you going to get out of our hair with this megaphone advertising? It’s illegal man. It’s acoustic violation of our homes!)

The money as well. Money given away. It’s our money, taxes, license fees, thrown with packages, boxes, questions for subnormals. It’s our money. It’s not OK to give 100,000 Euro for a stupid question. It is diseducation. To be forbidden to children. I don’t know. I don’t believe that a public service can legally fritter away the money of tax payers and users. But I’ll find out about that.

If you want, use the money of the presenters and the studio audience to fritter away. No one is denied the right to give charity. 5 Euro a question would already be too much. Italians in themselves are not born deficient but the RAI aims to make them become so. It’s a plan that has almost succeeded. On paper, the RAI is a public service. Let it become one.
Independent journalists, abolition of oily living rooms for in-depth discussions, culture at the start of the evening and politicians, our employees, on TV only if they have something to say. That’ll be rare, perhaps never, but it’ll be better. For us and for them.
Programmes of news and of culture produced by the RAI, at least those, must be reusable for free on the Internet. They should be distributable with a Creative Commons license. Once they’ve been broadcast become the property of everyone.

PS: Another question for Gentiloni. What’s become of the popular proposed law with 50,000 signatures Perunaltratv {for another TV} that was presented to him?

Comments

Thank you for this outstanding article.

Posted by: jacky | January 11, 2008 02:11 AM

Now Joselle.. "oooh bee-ave"...LOL LOL

Posted by: paola filinesi | October 3, 2006 12:10 PM

Paola, we crack a joke over the pots and the dishwashing thing, but I am going to make hubby wear the apron as long, cook, wash, do as he pleases as long as the buns show!! ROFLMAO!!! I will enjoy the rest!!! *grin*

PS. Enrico, I am not jealous! hahahaha!

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | October 3, 2006 09:50 AM

I don't get it here....Do we have a distance of opinions??
Washing the dishes???
No problem...Dine out or use paper plates...(!!)
This way you have the appron issue solved...
Now naked or dressed ,cicciottone or slim???
I live the uniform issue up to you....
LOL LOL LOL

Posted by: paola filinesi | October 3, 2006 12:45 AM

Joselle, you sound like my wife who is very jealous of my culinary abilities and faults me for messing up the kitchen to get even with me. My dishwasher is a godsend, but the big pots you still have to wash by hand!

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | October 2, 2006 07:58 PM

My answer to this problem is: to the hell with dishes!I don't give a damn about it!
;-))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | October 2, 2006 07:03 PM

Naturally Raffaella, all you say is true, but we have to wash the dishes anyway, ROFL!!! Which is why if I had to choose I'd say, first the dishes and then, dessert! LOL!!! Dirty dishes terrify me as well. When my husband washes the dishes, I end up washing the kitchen... too much mess!

Should I opt for a mechanical dishwasher and keep the manual dishwasher all to myself???? *wink*

Awwwwww, better stop before I get too naughty!

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | October 2, 2006 06:45 PM

Enrico & Joselle: my point of view is a little bit different: with a cuddly, romantic and pasionate partner (it doesn't matter if cicciottone or not! ;-)) standing by me, I would forget dirty dishes at all! They could wait forever and ever! ;-))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | October 2, 2006 01:58 PM

I agree that the dishes are the most important factor! Dirty dishes terrify me.....

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | October 2, 2006 12:43 PM

Not very good for a psychologist.

Posted by: Raffaella Birotella | October 2, 2006 12:05 AM

Enrico, nothing wrong really with the cuddly teddy bear naked wearing just the apron you know, as long as the dishes get washed! LOL! That is what is most important :o))))

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | October 1, 2006 11:20 PM

I say only: NO COMMENT to you.
Here is not the italian blog, you won't find anyone who support you in your disturbing and idiotic action.
You are on the wrong place.
Bye Bye!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | October 1, 2006 08:26 PM

"I spent my life in fighting against church and its power over the minds."

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale

----

The Church controls people's minds?

Then don't waste your time: you've got nothing to worry about!

Posted by: Raffaella Birotella | October 1, 2006 07:46 PM

Nothing, Enrico, nothing is wrong.
But really nothing!
:-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | October 1, 2006 07:42 PM

What's wrong with a cuddly, affectionate semi-naked cicciottone doing your dishes? ;-))

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | October 1, 2006 07:16 PM

hihihi!
Joselle!;-))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | October 1, 2006 06:11 PM

I am curious!! Raffaella, are we thinking of the same man??? LOL

Besides, can you imagine a beer-bellied "cicciottone" naked wearing an apron and doing the dishes??? Would that be sexy or disgusting? You know, just a matter of taste, hahahaha!

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | October 1, 2006 10:07 AM

Eva!
While I was reading your post I imagined a certain man doing the dishes wearing an apron on nacked body, and I I laughed till I cried! ;-)))))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 30, 2006 11:22 AM

Well lots of comment fron yesterday!I will make it short,men have to surrender to their wife/partners,wear a aprom on naked body doing the dishes, turn womens too,not to mention doing the landry and wacuum cleaning the house,if you think that is boring looking at a woman after having kids,you do not know how hard is for her to be all things for everibody and not be herself anymore,it dosen,t take a lot to make a woman happy,but mens they can be the most adoringly and at the same time the most selfish,it is a matter of balance again,if you really really love sombody you want them to be happy,and as they say variety is the spice in live, after the apron you could always wear nursery uniform,or the fireman (all boys want to be one)last if all this fails after some MS ,tantric sex where you can love your woman like a goddess, ciao:-))))) ps going in holiday!

Posted by: evakulnura | September 29, 2006 11:25 PM

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."
Pascal

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 09:49 PM

Yeah!
I spent my life in fighting against church and its power over the minds.
If we don't fight active against it, the conditioning will always reappear, because it sticks deep in our unconscious. I know many people who think to be free from it, but anytime it will come back with its guilty feeling.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 08:58 PM

Raffaella, the Church has tried to deny all sexual pleasures to their simple minded flock for many centuries. Sexuality outside procreation and in the pursuit of joy and happines must be condemned. Sex is thus equated with sin by a group of abstinent celibates that are sexually disfunctional, but who nonetheless appoint themselves as sexual counselors to the faithful.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 08:45 PM

Enrico, you are talking about a real problem in the sex life of many couples, but I think the heart of the matter is deeper to find.
The heart of the matter and cause of everything is sexual repression.
People are spending theur whole life without to allow theirselves to live a free and spontaneous sexuality.
The catholic education sticks deeply in our minds, with its fictitious inner judge, always ready to let us feel guilty.
You know the typical italian mentality: all women are whore, except my wife, my sister and my mother.
That can destroy the lust of sex.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 08:23 PM

Nobody mentioned sex? Why are you surprised? Sex after a few years becomes routine and mechanical for most couples. If your wife has young children the smell of diapers and burped milk permeates you life, your poor wife is exhausted and collapses in bed snoring instead of sexually enticing you and you soon realize that you are not number one anymore. So your mind drifts away in the pursuit of exotic perfumes,seductive temptresses, orgiastic sex etc. just anything to escape the unappealing reality.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 08:01 PM

Paola, sad but true!
I was working as marriage and sex therapeutist for a while (you see, my clone was not so far from the true...;-))))))) and I saw how sexual and emotional life are relegated in marginal role, as if they were mere snags, and the real important things were others.
Many patients said to me: "why does'nt my marriage work? I give all to my wife: money, security, reliability. I take care of my family completely, what's wrong?
To the question: "What about your sex life?" they answered surprised and irritaded: What do you want to know about it? It's a normal life.
So, that's enough. Isn'tit?
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 07:30 PM

I posted and then read your posts...
As I said I am married and have married twice,I would never advise anybody against marriage but I do believe that it is unatural (contradiction here...) for two people to be expected to live together for the rest of their lives...
You still love your husband/wife/partner whatever but on the way you will love others as well you will sexually desire others and if it wasn't they way each one of us is brought up or his/her character we would have all done it.

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 07:17 PM

Today on TV (ironic isn't it??) there was a program discussing marriages, long term relationships, and age differences between couples...
Aside from the journalist and the experts invited, viewers could also call and ask questions or voice their opinion and/or experiences.
You will not believe the variety and similarity or views heard...!!!
As it could be expected there was no conclusion, people could be divided into groups;
Those of a certain age strongly believed that marriage and children was the sole purpose of living and that women no matter what should be
"the cotton pad on which the bells (men) hit and all problems are silenced/corrected"...!!!
Younger aged groups said that marriage is old fashioned and living together is more practical so whenever there is a real problem, walking away is much easier...!!!
Others said that when children are involved then what ever the situtation, both partners have to put aside their unhappiness and carry on for the benefit of the children...!
What impressed me the most was that none mentioned sex and personal needs within the relationship...!!!
I know we are way OFF TOPIC here but I would really like to hear what you think about it (if you want to comment of course..)

ps. maybe television is not so bad after all...:o))

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 07:11 PM

"That it's the great mistake, because nobody can change anybody else". I wish I remembered the name of the Chinese philosopher who, just before his death was asked if, after a lifetime in the pursuit of wisdom, he had become sure of anything. His answer was: "The only thing I'm positively sure of is that I was never able of convincing anybody to accept one of my ideas or suggestions".

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 07:01 PM

I would rather say: I love me because I accept myself, I know who I'm, what I want and where I'm going, and because of this I choose you between the rest of the world, because I want to cover with you my way, because you are YOU,and because of this, I love you!

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 06:56 PM

Drudgery?
Bickering?

I'm married too.

When there is the flicker of even just a little bit of bickering and drudgery, my "I don't give a rat's ass" attitude kicks in and dissolves every negative thought.

The direction of issues that have to be solved must always come from outside, never from within the 2 of us.

And an important thing is: "I love you but I still love me".

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 29, 2006 06:45 PM

I think the problem by marriages and realtionships is that the most people (men and women) haven't a clue of waht they really want. Many people get married because they are afraid to be alone, they don't take care to choose the right partner. Then, when they are finally together, they try tu turn the partner into an other person, the person they was dreaming about.
That it's the great mistake, because nobody can change anybody else, the only way is to choose the right one, and then to accept the other one completely, with strengths and lacks.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 06:38 PM

Marriage is problematic for many reasons. Many spouses quickly develop a strong sense of ownership of their partners who are expected to conform to their wishes unconditionally. With time this attitude turns into frustration and nastiness because the partner every so often has to surface to breathe some air thus refusing to oblige. Most couples end up bickering for the rest of their lives unless they manage to escape this drudgery through divorce.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 05:38 PM

I had never been married in my life, but I was living together with a man for a long time!
I did it neither because of fear of loneliness nor because of need of bonds, but only because of LOVE.
Unfortunately your quotation is very true, and the most people get married because tehy are afraid of loneliness, but they are also afraid of bonds, (which means unconditioned acceptance and tolerance, sharing and absolute complicity) and because of this are the most marriages a fiasco!
;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 05:20 PM

Prince,
You are addressing Cappuccin Red
BIG TIME....:o)))
I have been married twice...:o((

And as always something OT OT :

"La paura della solitudine è più forte della paura dei legami, e così ci sposiamo"

"The dread of loneliness is greater than the fear of bondage so we get married"

Cyril Connolly

Not my words by his.... :o))

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 05:06 PM

I want to add that if you are "rincoglionited" like Cappuccet Red, may happen you take the wolf for your husband (or your wife) or your wife(or husband) for the wolf!
;-)))))))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 04:33 PM

Paola, people who are not married tend to have more sex than unmarried ones. Marriage is a famous sex killer because the fantasy part of it is not there anymore. And sex can only relax and make you happy without any "rincoglionimenti" whatsoever...... :-)))

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 03:15 PM

Prince my friend (???)
No doubt about that, it was the "or" I was worried about....
lol lol lol :o)))

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 02:20 PM

End results on effects of TV watching after extended research…:

1) TV watching : Serious damage to the brain
Alternatives
See previous posts…

Important Notes
1) Get married to avoid TV generated Prostate Cancer…!!
2) If you are not married and it’s worth the risk…. You might get “Coronary Infarto” or “Rincoglionited” which in either case is good…!!
3)”L’uomo mangia anche con gli occhi,specie se la cameriera e carina” – Ugo Tognazzi
from a film not shown on TV yet…!!

:o))))

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 02:14 PM

My heart is strong...

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 29, 2006 01:56 PM

Let's go on with other alternatives:
15)go dancing
16)go to the beach
17)visit a art exhibition
18)go to the movies
19)go to the auditorium
20)go to theater....

As for the number 12: Don't worry! The statistic says that sex life in the average marriage is very quikly, sporadic and mostly undemanding, infarction risks are strongly reduced....;-)
Obviously, there are exceptions! In those cases, it's worth the effort to risk!!!!!! ;-)))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 11:17 AM

Allow me to fill in the missing alternatives on numbers 13 & 14 :

13)Have a nice drink at a Bar,

14)Go for a ride on a bike (wearing a helmet...)

On a more serious note....
Number 12 should be excluded....Because if practiced you increase the risk of
"Coronary Infarto"....not to mention of course "Rincoglionited" as in Cappucciet Red...!!!

:o))))))

Posted by: paola filinesi | September 29, 2006 09:57 AM

hahaahahhahahah! Eva!
Preventive sex like Bush's preventive war is very funny!!!!!
As Joselle once said: ROTFLMAO ;))))))))))))
(rolling on the floor laughing my ass off)!
;)))))))))

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 09:37 AM

Prince and Enrico,how about having passionate sex with your wife,just for the sake of seeing the wonderfull orgasmic smile on her face.........prostate cancer doesn't sound very romantic,it is sex for prevention sound like Bush preventive war :-)))) ciao

Posted by: evakulnurae | September 29, 2006 07:55 AM

"12)Have passionate sex with your wife/husband thus reducing consistently the risk of Prostate Cancer"

Touche' :-)

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 29, 2006 02:08 AM

Guys, let's not forget that the choice is always up to us!

We can always choose to turn the damn thing off and:

1) Rent a movie at the DVD rental store

2) Play Monopoly, Risiko or other games of the like

3) Discuss with the rest of the family or friends about various issues

4) Read a book

5) Play records or CD's and, if possible, have fun with blindfold tests to guess who's playing what, who is the arranger and the composer, discuss about various styles of music and musicians

6) Learn how to play an instrument (according with your neighbors' schedule)

7) Socialize with your neighbours by inviting them over and vice-versa

8) Invite your parents and/your in-laws over to improve our bond

9) Write a book

10)Invite at your home a friend that is a lot of time you don't talk to because the both of you are busy, busy, busy.......

11)Invite for dinner one immigrant that works at your place which you know has his/her family far away

13).........................................

Who knows what else we can do instead of staring at that box that sucks our brain off.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 29, 2006 01:53 AM

Enrico I agree with you,the amount of rubbish coming from USA tv is unbelivable,I stick to abc and sbs australia equivalent of the bbc,better program in general,tv ,like the internet,mobile phone and the like can be use intelligently or be use by them,the balance is important and be choosy in what to wach,or do with them.ciao:-))

Posted by: evakulnura | September 29, 2006 12:55 AM

When I watch Tv,(hardly ever) and the commercials come, I turn down the volume and during this time I'm thinking about my our business.
:;-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 29, 2006 12:19 AM

I stick to HBO (for whenever I watch TV).

Last night I tried to watch a movie with Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre.
After 10 minutes I figured out what Bill Cosby is pissed off about: no wonder a lot of blacks gets dumber after emulating those guys.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 29, 2006 12:02 AM

Most of our nightmares originate in the USA including this one. Land of the free, home of the brave and Lunatic Asylum as well.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 28, 2006 10:25 PM

So, no violation - didn't really think there was, but maybe with the help of a creative lawyer someone could have a try.

And I did know that they also play with the volume in the UK, so this little technique is not exclusive to Italy - probably started in the US??

Thanks for confirming my worries Mr Rossis.

Posted by: Alex R | September 28, 2006 09:28 PM

Turning up volume is perfectly legal, just like other painful things, such as advertising of horrible tv programs during the news, paying canone (€ 100,00...) to finance stupid quiz, and so on...

Posted by: Guido Rossi | September 28, 2006 06:55 PM

Turning up volume during commercials on TV, radio and at the cinema is done not only in Italy, but abroad as well. A real imposition of boorish behavior from the usual culprits who believe the bovine crowd will be motivated to shop by the use of this torture.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 28, 2006 02:47 PM

Is the increase in volume during the, many, commercial breaks actually legal? A lot is made about the privacy laws here and I do wonder whether turning up your TV without permission constitutes an invasion of privacy. Could anyone confirm whether Italian law is being violated?

Posted by: Alex R | September 28, 2006 02:41 PM

Is the increase in volume during the, many, commercial breaks actually legal? A lot is made about the pivacy laws here and I do wonder whether turning up your TV without permission constitutes an invasion of privacy. Could anyone confirm whether Italian law is being violated?

Posted by: Alex R | September 28, 2006 02:33 PM

Tv is brain washing, that's true, but let's stop for a moment reflecting about the reasons.
Tv is a medium, and as such is neutral, like others media too. What make the difference are the contents which are diffused through the medium itself. And there's the rub!
I think we can expect a better TV, with other contents, more culture, and less bullshit, at least by public service, while commercial TV is responding to the market.
As I already wrote a couple of months ago about this topic, it's too easy to say simply that TV is opiate for the brain. Personally I can allow me not to wacht TV at all, but a lot of people (elderly, disabled person,lonely people without a good social life, or without means,)spend a lot of time by watching TV, and if it would be better , the social and cultural level of the population could become better.

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 28, 2006 02:11 PM

Monica, these supposedly well educated people are the same un-informed individuals who stop reading books after graduation and get all their "facts" from an extremely biased and un-truthful media.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 28, 2006 12:39 PM

I truly believe television is meant to be an opiate for the mass. Nothing more, nothing less.
What I found really sad is that people who are in theory given the right tools (i.e. knowledge, through education, university etc.)don't see it.
How can we hope to raise generations of intelligent, discerning people if all this brain washing is still going on?

Posted by: Monica Dolci | September 28, 2006 12:15 PM

I personally do not almost see the TV anymore, just because of the extremely low quality of the programs in the hours I could afford to watch television. But if you want to be more effective in the protest you may wish to unsubscribe the annual fee to RAI ('canone'). Send a registered letter to RAI/Agenzia delle Entrate and a postal money transfer ('vaglia') of about 5 Euro to 'Agenzia delle Entrate'. Your TV set will be theoretically sealed in wrappings (but in reality nobody cares). If RAI realizes that they are getting less public money because of trash TV shows they will act accordingly.

Posted by: Luca Cellai | September 28, 2006 08:53 AM

Permit me and forgive me if I state obvious connections here, but we all know that, in terms of percentages, Italians own more TV's than any other nation in the world. We also know that Italian TV has the lowest level of quality control anywhere in the world - it is truly terrible. And we also know that the one person who is in control of the large majority of TV output in Italy, Mr. S. Berlusconi, made his fortune and position by producing this terribly low quality TV for the nation with the highest percentage of TV's. And then, Italians so very very nearly made him Prime Minister again!? Suddenly, the obvious escapes me...

Posted by: Aidan Smyth | September 28, 2006 08:06 AM

I agree that Italian TV is mostly for the brain dead. The amount of drivel been heaped on the sheepish public is truly amazing. In Canada Telelatino features some of these abominable programs to enable Italian emigrants to stay in touch with their original Country's imbecility. Having said this, in North America we can only enjoy a few programs from not more than three to five channels out of five-hundred. Books, music and conviviality are for sure a healthy alternative.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | September 28, 2006 04:21 AM

Music never lies, it's true.
I'm rarely at home, and when I'm at home I watch rarely TV, I prefer surfing on the web, speaking with friends on the phone, and listening good music.
For example, at the moment I'm listening John Surman, Coruscating, I'm going to sleep yet, and this music will be with me in my dreams.
:-)

Posted by: Raffaella Biferale | September 28, 2006 01:43 AM

Everybody crazy about sticking their noses in somebody else's business (reality show)
If you look from afar, looks like one of the circles of Dante's Inferno.
There is almost no quality time in today's TV.

Here in Dayton whenever I watch TV I prefer to watch cable (HBO) because there is more selection and no blatant commercials.

Those commercials at an illegal higher volume, are responsible for mind's softening.

Somebody has to to something to curb this senseless slaughter of human brains.

The beginning is a good book and some faces around the table to discuss about some topic or, just telling jokes while listening to good music.

Music never lies.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 28, 2006 01:32 AM

Watching TV is becoming a chore rather than entertainment. Better read a good book than waste your life watching such shit [sorry, I am unkind again today!]

What do we get to watch on Italian TV? Apart from the biased news, we are fed a lot of nonsensical programmes, the so-called "Reality" TV Shows, as unreal as ever, which really tantamount to watching a group of apparently normal people reaching psychotic and demential levels.

Mr. Grillo is right about the lack of culture in many programmes, not only on RAI but most programmes in general. Some presenters need to go back to school, others need lessons on good manners. Take Teo Mammuccari as an example, an uncouth rude and jerky presenter, who simply delights in making assholes of others. If only the camel sees its hump...

Whoever is responsible for the screening of such junk programmes is simply treating the TV audience like battery chickens fed only to lay eggs. Thank goodness that many have brains bigger than those of chickens. It does not seem to be the case with whoever is responsible for TV programming though.

Posted by: Joselle Camilleri | September 27, 2006 11:35 PM

In the last 20-25 years when I go to Italy I hear the people speaking with words taken from TV programs or commercials.
It's sad, really sad to see how the brains of a lot of people can be molded by the repetitivity of certain programs.
This thing could be used in a good way, instead looks like the Italian goverment is try to drive everybody dumber than a crate full of anvils.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | September 27, 2006 11:02 PM

Again Mr Grillo you have hit the nail on the head. Italian TV - peak and day time is the preserve of the braindead. If you want to kill your brain, watch it. Italians are intelligent thoughtful people. They deserve better, much better.
I have already moaned about the TV in Italy on my own, blogfromitaly blog.
If Mr Grillo, you ever decide to go into the murky world of politics I will become an Italian citizen so I can vote for you.

Posted by: Alex R | September 27, 2006 10:07 PM