Share action. Letís give it a go!

Tim_Telecom.jpg

Who does Telecom belong to? And who has built it up year after year with their taxes if itís not generations of Italians? Well then letís try to take it back. The mechanism is simple.
If everyone owning Telecom shares wants to give me their proxy vote, I can go along to the Telecom shareholdersí meeting and make sure your voice is heard so that the whole Board of Directors is fired. So you see itís worth the effort to attempt it.
To get this project to work we need loads of people. Send me your expressions of interest by using this form so that I can weigh up how feasible this project is and then have a go at making it happen.
Below youíll find a legal explanation of the whole process so that your right to vote can be put into effect:

ĒTelecom is quoted on the Stock Exchange so the shares are bought and sold in markets that are regulated and they are not physically in the hands of the shareholders but they are figuratively deposited in the Bank and the ownership of the shares is demonstrated by a series of registrations.
The shareholder who intends to participate in the Telecom shareholders meeting thus has to ask the Bank holding the deposit of the shares for the admission ticket to the shareholders meeting indicating the person to whom the shareholder intends to delegate interventions.Ē

For a project like ours, the rules relating to assigning the proxy vote are given in articles 136 onwards in the Dlg 58/98.
Indicate to me that you are interested in this and I will put our project into action.

Let me enjoy this. Rise above the humiliations that have been suffered in recent years as users and as shareholders. The Board of Directors sacked by its real shareholders through a comic. Something that has never in the world been seen before. An 9/11 of the capitalists without capital that weigh on our society.

Lasses and lads, letís get stuck in.
Participate, participate, participate.

Comments

wish I had 1 billion of shares to give them to you Beppe, but I do not have ! GO FOR IT Beppe. I will forward your message to anyone who owns them.

Posted by: Cristina Ekipaser | September 15, 2006 01:56 PM

We love you Beppe!
We wait for you to do something about Biagi's work law...

Posted by: Giulio Grasso | September 14, 2006 09:59 AM

I personally WISH i had one only share in any of the power providers companies such as TELECOM, but I believe you have my parents and brother in law's ( cousins and so on and so forth )FULL APPROVAL for rappresenting ordinary people in this struggle of words our world has turned into.

Posted by: Maria Consuelo Spera | September 13, 2006 05:58 PM

If I had any Teleco shares, I would sell them.

All the equity is sustained by "intangible assets." Hot air.

When you buy Telecom shares, you buy debts.

If you already have them, don't waste time with Grillo's wishful tricks. Sell--while some naive people still buy them.

Posted by: Astolfio Quintrugli | September 13, 2006 05:15 PM

Long live Grillo Power!! Now if only I had some Telecon shares....

Posted by: Alex R | September 13, 2006 04:49 PM

Digg this blogpost! http://digg.com/business_finance/Italian_Comic_Beppe_Grillo_share_action_on_TLC_monopolist

Posted by: Riccardo Ricno | September 13, 2006 03:19 PM

I dont own any Telecom share either, but I'll forward this hilarious proposal to all acquantaices of mine. Hope it be of any help, though things are meant not to the change in the Italian "stivale".

Keep up the good work Beppe!

Cheers from Brazil

Posted by: Luigi | September 13, 2006 01:42 PM

Well,well, action man!,I do not own any shares,in this company,by all means go for it,give it a go!and see what happen!good luck!

Posted by: evakulnura | September 13, 2006 01:05 PM