Messages to the world

messaggi-mondo_riet_EN.jpg

On the Internet, everyone can have a voice. I am going round Italy with my show Reset! And each evening I ask someone to speak to the audience in the hall and to everyone by means of YouTube.
It is the voice of the citizen that finally has found a route. They are "Messages to the world" that I will publish them on the blog. Let the employees listen. Let them make notes. Let them act
A Friuli person from Carnia explains to us how thecentrerightleft is a single thing. A Hydra with a single head with an enormous mouth and a stomach with a solitary worm incorporated.
In beautiful and intact Carnia they want to get civilization to arrive 85km inside out instead of the mountains. With 30,000 vehicles a day to re-balance the local air that is too pure and rich in oxygen.
The people of Friuli, like those of the Val di Susa, like the inhabitants of Serre, are just annoying collateral to the business of development. In Carnia, they need to connect the village to the Internet, with WiMax. To give more attention to the trains. And to send the administrators to work in the dumps. A bit of 'job rotation' can only do them good.
Links:
- the Committee for Other Roads
- the Committee's summary of press reports
- the Committee's blog

Comments

Piero, watched the money masters, well did a bit of research on the rothschild family, well came up with this archive of literature on the family.

As anything I find in google I am pretty skeptical, but looks like this is an interesting one to follow trough. What they talk about in the documentary make perfect sense in an economic prospective. Thanks for the link.

Defenetly it gives a face of what we already knew all along that there is a major power force behind all the shit is being going on in the past two centuries. Well knowing there are major dynasties behind it, did surprise me. And we thought we got rid of the aristocracy. It never ended they just got smarter.

Private Federal Banks or State Banks are privately own. That's incredible. I had a look on the Usa federal bank website and it is full of interesting stuff, including part of the federal bank act. check it out!

It is also interesting that the head of the CIA for many years have been wallstreet bankers. Something that the documentary doesn't mention.

As the documentary also states wars are not made just for one reason, for another good one you should see Robert Newman "History of oil" from google video.

Well my friends, this forum have been grate so far, got to hear lots of new inputs. Thanks.

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 3, 2007 08:42 AM

Thanks Eva, I found the book.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 3, 2007 02:43 AM

Enrico if I remenber the book "the secret river" is by the author Kate Grenville,the book was lend to me,I gave back after reading,you can find it on Amazon.com

Andrea,I live south of where you live,I do not like Sydney ,Sydney after the Olimpics has chance a lot,when I fist arrived 17 years ago Sydney was very very good place to live , now a prefer to live in the country ,peace and quite are very good for the soul I reckon,love to all ciao

Posted by: evakulnura | April 3, 2007 02:32 AM

Eva, who is the author of "my secret river"? I can't locate the book by the title alone.
Thanks

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 2, 2007 09:08 PM

well I can understand you didn't like Sydney. I didn't like it either. But I live in a little town up the north coast of NSW about 30km from Byron Bay. And I love it here.

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 2, 2007 04:11 PM

Do you guys like it down in Australia?

I was there for one year (Sydney) and could not wait to get out of there. Anyway, it´s better than Italy.

Posted by: Marcello De Biasi | April 2, 2007 03:46 PM

evakulnura, where do you live?

I am in Lismore NSW. I am not an aussie italian, just an italian. I have been here since 2001. And since then this country has changed so much.

I haven't read the book, if you said is good, i will have a look in the library catalogue. Thanks for the tip.

Andrea

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 2, 2007 01:31 PM

Andrea I am an aussie italian too,and I loved the aboriginal culture,have you read the book "my secret river" ?

Posted by: evakulnura | April 2, 2007 12:10 PM

Sounds like Piero is a POOPER SCOOPER :D

Posted by: D. Randwick | April 2, 2007 09:35 AM

P Sanna says: "Peppe´s shit is pretty tight!"

Well, I am sorry to read that. I sure hope he´ll be feeling better soon!

It´s a good thing Piero is checking!

PS
Piero, you should check out Enrico Rossi´s shit too... you could add that to your collection.

Posted by: Bernarda Sbrodoli | April 2, 2007 08:37 AM

Hello!
I would like to post this link:
www.myspace.com/conspiracybeats
My housemate and good friend Peppe kindly posted the links for the videos that are being censored by this blog. The first page should show a music player. Beneath that, you should find a sign saying 'Do you know how money is made?' click on it and you will be immediately transferred to a page with the complete links to the videos I recommended. The rest is up to you!. Check peppe's music out! He's going to release an hip pop album in America soon. His shit is pretty tight! If you like it, you can listen to more beats and songs by him if you go to
and:
Enjoy..............

Posted by: P Sanna | April 2, 2007 01:54 AM

"Young people should wake up to the fact that they are the ones to hold the decisional power about the future of this world. Sadly we live in a society that works so hard at distracting young kids"

"Kids don't care anymore! Why? because they are deliberately dumbed down by a system that wants them to stay ignorant and simple"

I agree with you in that society really try hard to keep you ignorant and insane, just look at what we study at school!

Anyway, I was a kid too not long ago, and the situation was exactly the same, and we did care and kids of today do care, but they don't have any possibility to extern their views. In politics there are the same people in position of powers that where there in 1990 when I was 14. The same faces, the same corrupted thieves.

Hopefully nature will take away those pathetic old bastards soon. So everybody can have more voice.

I am a strong believer of community power and still optimistic about people. I am a dreamer.

The old structure of Aboriginal australia is a big inspiration for me. Pity that we destroyed and still destroy all that knowledge trough genocide.

Ciao
Andrea

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 2, 2007 12:45 AM

To Andrea Bonotto:
I can relate to the problems you are experiencing in Vicenza. I come from Sardinia, the Italian region with the highest concentration of military bases.

I will certainly have a look to the material you suggested in your post. It sounds interesting.
You suggest that nobody or the vast majority of people should not vote. I understand that. Our vote has always been pretty meaningless. There is no substantial difference between right, center and left. Only their facade pretends to be different. However I think that the right to vote should be fully exercised during local or regional elections. Politics at a national level has ceased to serve its primary function.

Let's get back to basics!. The Governor of Sardinia, Renato Soru, won the election by a landslide. People new instinctively that he was a genuine person because of the way he presented himself and the projects he had in mind for our Region. Most decisions that he has taken since he was elected have been for the benefit of the people. At a local level, in my town there's a new group of young people that decided to form a new party and have brilliant ideas in mind. They will get my vote. I strongly believe in the power of politics. We have to get back to the concept of communities that elect the best and the brightest through democratic election. Those who are elected have the precise duty to legislate and act always in the interest of the people. We should have the right to fire whoever does not perform to the required standard.

Andrea you say: Their job should be precarious. Not ours. That is exactly the point. Politicians should earn a normal salary so that only those really able and passionate would want to apply for the job.

Mr Rossi expressed great concern about the ability of young people to understand what is going on around them. I share his concerns.

Young people should wake up to the fact that they are the ones to hold the decisional power about the future of this world. Sadly we live in a society that works so hard at distracting young kids.

Politics is always presented to them as something boring and extremely complex. They are poorly educated, and constantly bombarded with images of violence and impossible perfection.
Kids don't care anymore! Why? because they are deliberately dumbed down by a system that wants them to stay ignorant and simple.

Posted by: P Sanna | April 1, 2007 08:47 PM

Cinzia:

I saw the website you linked. Are those stains supposed to be "art"?

Wow!

Posted by: Mark Longcock | April 1, 2007 06:46 PM

Dear Piero,
I have been away from the computer for a while, and now I see this flood of messages. Once discarted the rubbish (aren't people aware that there aren't many landfills left?) I will read what's left and get back to you.
In the meantime, I think that if you click on the names you might get the URL.
Thanks for your words.
C.

Posted by: cinzia haycock | April 1, 2007 05:58 PM

Enrico Rossi and Piero Sanna are the only ones spewing insults here.

Your example is worse than that of the people you attack: I only see silly jokes from them, not insults.

You are certainly not improving Italians´ reputation with your behaviour.

Posted by: Francesca Selmini | April 1, 2007 05:58 PM

very very nice blog thansk your informations... mr silici

Posted by: evden eve nakliyat | April 1, 2007 03:56 PM

Eva, if they start vetting our comments according to lawyers' opinions, this site will become worthless, never mind Prof. Mill....
Andrea and Piero, you have opend your eyes to the rot in the world at a young age. I hope your generation is not as letargic and materialistic as mine.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 1, 2007 01:04 PM

I have been censured today from Grillo blog I wonder why?

Posted by: eva kulnura | April 1, 2007 07:37 AM

Thanks Peter,
I will have a look at the videos. You are right I am an open minded person. I do like to have my view challenged and make up my own mind about people different opinions. Opinions are not facts thought, are just opinion and I welcome any opinion.

I have watched a couple of movies you might like to see, (if you haven't already, it seems you are pretty switch on)

The Future of Food
The Power of Community - how cuba survived peak oil
Stealing a Nation by John Pilger
and
War on science 2004 BBC documentary

Well, going back to the initial post. I am originally from Vicenza and we are too just a collateral damage to the business of development and global imperialism.

Corrupted politicians have been planning the Vicenza new American Base for at least a decades. That is not an expansion of an existing one, it is a new one that go and follow already two present since the 1950s.

How come people are not ashamed of our politicians? As Beppe Grillo once said their job should be precarious. Not ours. Theirs.

They should be living on the edge of the seat listening carefully of what we want. Instead they only listen to financial/religious lobbies. They don't give a fuck about us.

Instead they laugh at us and at our expenses.
While we struggle. Doesn't matter if you are employed or run your own business you are there to struggle.

But there is a way to give them no power. It is no voting them.

What do you reckon would happen if 90% of Italians didn't show up at the elections day?

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 1, 2007 06:37 AM

Thanks for the reply Andrea. I too am very busy with my university course. This is why I'm still up at this hour. I'm a bit behind schedule....and I'm more productive at night. Anyway I like your open minded attitude and I sense that you are going to find those videos pretty interesting. As a Naom chomsky reader you might have the seeds of doubt already instilled in your mind.

These documentaries are just going to clarify in a very authoritative manner what and who is the matrix of all evils.

They explain how the biggest swindle ever perpetrated to the detriment of society has passed unnoticed for centuries. It is indeed the gigantic proportion of this scam that makes it all the more unbelievable to the untrained eye of the average citizen. I know that put it like that it sounds a bit childish and quite presumptuous. I can assure you that I'm not a person easily sold on 'conspiracy theories'. I always do my 'homework'. I suggest you do likewise. My recommendation of certain informative material wants just to be an input. A general introduction to an issue that is going to prove central to the quality of our lives in the years to come. I feel therefore the moral obligation to make this information circulate as much as possible.

I wish you every success with your studies Andrea.

'In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act'
George Orwell

Posted by: P Sanna | April 1, 2007 04:31 AM

Piero, thanks for your reply.
I do understand your view point of view and I agree with you even without having looked at the videos yet! (under uni exams at the moment). But I will!
I do believe the USA government is only a puppet of some more deeper forces that control many other states around the world including ours. I have the feeling Nazifascism never ended, it only shifted from country to country and if I tell you the truth I don't believe we even got out of the middle ages yet...he he.
Anyway, I will look at the video in my semester break.

Ciao Andrea

Capitalism oppress fairness for freedom
Socialism oppress freedom for fairness
Anarchism support freedom and fairness

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | April 1, 2007 01:58 AM

Piero, just ignore him. He thrives on childish idiocies and lives for our rebuffs.
Out of 58,133,509 Italians you are bound to find some assholes......

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 1, 2007 01:32 AM

hihihih hihihihhi you CERTAINLY are are fu**ing loser and I'm PROBABLY wasting my time with you.

Posted by: P Sanna | March 31, 2007 11:06 PM

Ah Piero, see, correctly you state that:

One failure is a certainty--yours.
One failure is a possibility--mine.

That, my friend, is a big difference!

:D

Posted by: Denise Tighttwat | March 31, 2007 09:55 PM

'Denise' at least I failed only in philosophy.
You probably are a failed human being.

Posted by: P Sanna | March 31, 2007 09:33 PM

Piero Sanna is a failed philosopher.

This, unfortunately, is no joke.

Posted by: Denise Tighttwat | March 31, 2007 08:55 PM

Piero:

If you did not even get that THAT was the joke, YOU are f*cked!!!

:D

Posted by: Denise Tighttwat | March 31, 2007 08:43 PM

Mark:
if THAT is all you have to say you can f**k off

Posted by: P Sanna | March 31, 2007 07:25 PM

Cinzia Haycock:

If THAT is your real last name... I think you will be pardoned for using a nickname!!!

:D

Posted by: Mark U, Longcock | March 31, 2007 07:05 PM

Hello Andrea! I have great respect and admiration for Naom Chomsky. I read with interest your post and although I agree with many things you said I am not sure that the real enamy of society is The USA. I used to think that too. Then I came across some shocking and revelatory documentaries about who really is the invisible government of this world. This might sound a bit far-fetched to you. I suggest you have a look at the videos suggested in the post below. They contain mind blowing pieces of information. Beppe grillo used talk about these issues in the long gone 1998 as he was one of the special pupils of professor G,i,a,c,i,n,to A,u,r,i,t,i. He then suddenly stopped talking about the crucial issues illustrated in the above mentioned videos. To my dismay he started to exercise an inexplicable censorship towards anyone that tries to encourage the proliferation of this information. I'm so disappointed in Grillo. How can he talk about independent information and free press when he is the first to shut down the free circulation of it.
I don't get it. Well maybe I do...........

Posted by: P Sanna | March 31, 2007 03:55 PM

to Cinzia:
t,h,e, m,o,n,e,y, m,a,s,t,e,r,s you can find it on g.o.o.g.l.e v.i.d.e.o the other one is a.m.e.r.i.c.a
f.r.e.e.d.o.m t.o. f.a.s.c.i.s.m . I am warning you.... the information contained in these documentaries is somewhat shocking. They are NOT a 'wild conspiracy theory' kind of video. They are very well documented and produced by well known economist. You are smart enough to decide what and who to believe. When you do your search take out the commmas and dots. that's the only way to dodge the revolting censorship of this blog. Please let me know what you think about it
A big kiss
Piero

Posted by: Piero Sanna | March 31, 2007 03:31 PM

Dear cinzia I tried to post the links but I have been censored. I am disgusted. If you want to find the links you'll have to look for them in recent posts I posted them a couple of times. Sorry about that. Apparently Beppe Grillo and his staff have their own particular idea of free press.

Posted by: Piero Sanna | March 31, 2007 01:50 PM

hello to you all.
I follow the forum but never wrote anything until
Piero wrote "Giovanni is right! we might agree with what you say 'PONZIO' but you have to wright in ENGLISH. It's the only way we can protect this space from the chaos and inconclusiveness so characteristic of the Italian version. Thank you!"

I loved it. That's exactly one of the reason I left Italy, to protect my self from the same thing. HE HE.
I would like to know what Ponzio opinion is of the United states of America and their constant aggression to impose every country on earth to follow their neoliberal capitalist views.

Also, if you have read Hegemony and Survival book from Noam Chomsky, you would have found intriguing knowing that in the 1950s, the old Russia, proposed to the then president Eisenhower,to reunite east Germany, to the west and was completely ignored by the American president. Too busy bringing us to the verge of a Nuclear War. I do agree with him thought, any imperialist country is a great danger. But...

If for over 50 years we have been living with a shadow of great danger and I agree with you, the great danger still alive and kicking and is called USA.

Is there still people that believe there is difference between left and right anymore?

Ciao from Australia

Just a quick question.
How come our soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq are in missions of peace. Instead when I hear the news in Australia and the States their soldiers are there for war?

Typical Italian.
Stop the invasion
Ciao
Andrea Bonotto

Posted by: Andrea Bonotto | March 31, 2007 10:28 AM

Hi Piero.
Could you tell me where can I find those videos? Knowing that the Tsunami was a big blow in the bonuses of America insurance traders is a big issue for me.
Thanks! Thanks also for the proposal...

Posted by: Cinzia Haycock | March 31, 2007 09:50 AM

hello Cinzia! it's been a while since you last posted here...... what do you think about the recent discussions revolving around the issue of Banks, taxes and debt? did you watch by any chance the video suggested. I hope you do watch them. You sound like a very smart lady and I would like to know your point of view regarding this issue. I am pretty sure that as soon as you finish watching those videos (especially the money masters and America's freedom to fascism) you are going to pick up a book of economics rather than one on semantic analysis.

Hey I asked you to marry me once!!!
You didn't reply!!
Shall I take that as a no?

ih ihi ih ih! I'm looking forward to reading your next post.

Piero

Posted by: Piero Sanna | March 30, 2007 10:55 PM

I do appreciate that real names are requested to post comments and I wonder how Mr. Ponzio Pilato got away with it.
The corruption and abuse of the system begins at home, my dear.
Having said that, I would like to suggest a stimulating reading: "The symbolic uses of politics" by Murray Edelman, especially the chapter related to the forms and meanings of political language.
The huge plurality of possibilities to express our voices is for sure an amazing tool of freedom (once one manages to avoid the porn, ego-trips, spam, horoscopes and vip-gossips); the boomerang effect is that in such a chaos, it is hard to focus on pretty much anything.
Moreover, rarely are there any constructive consequences to protests. They allow you to express your opposite opinion, but it doesn't affect the decision already taken.
Luckily, my pessimistic feeling proves sometimes wrong, and I profoundly admire the people in Friuli and the guy who is fighting the big French multinational (on this blog a few days ago) despite the corrupted mayor of his town.
One way to fight politicians (I really enjoyed "the centrerightleft" definition) is probably to challenge their words, and their meanings. Political ambiguity begins in its own semantic analisys.

Posted by: Cinzia Haycock | March 30, 2007 07:47 PM

Giovanni is right! we might agree with what you say 'PONZIO' but you have to right in ENGLISH. It's the only way we can protect this space from the chaos and inconclusiveness so characteristic of the Italian version. Thank you!

Posted by: Piero Sanna | March 30, 2007 05:31 PM

And now, Ponzio, take a piss, wash your hands and start to translate what you wrote here in English.
Please.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | March 30, 2007 02:04 PM

Per quasi 50 anni abbiamo vissuto insieme un grande pericolo, all'ombra dell'Unione Sovietica, un paese aggressore che voleva imporre il suo modello politico a tutto il mondo.
Diverse volte nella mia vita ho visto per puro miracolo sventare il sogno dell'Urss.
Poi abbiamo visto la bestia contorcersi e morire davanti ai nostri occhi.
Ma invece di esserne felici, siamo andati a crearci un altro mostro. Questo nuovo mostro è straordinariamente simile a quello che abbiamo appena seppellito.
Che cos'era l'URSS? Un'unione di repubbliche socialiste.
Che cos'è l'UE? Un'unione di repubbliche socialiste.
Tutti i paesi dell'Unione europea tranne la Spagna e l'Austria non avevano governisocialisti. E guardate cos'è successo ll'Austria, quando non ha voluto un governo socialista. e la Spagna con qualche bomba sui treni vi Madrid
Chi governava l'URSS? Quindici persone, non elette, che si sceglievano fra di loro Chi governa l'UE? Venti persone non elette che si scelgono fra di loro. Come fu creata l'URSS? Soprattutto con la forza militare, ma anche costringendo le repubbliche a unirsi con la minaccia finanziaria, facendo loro paura economicamente.
Come viene creata l'UE? Costringendo le repubbliche a unirsi con la minaccia finanziaria, facendo loro paura economicamente.
Per la politica ufficiale dell'URSS le nazioni non esistevano, esistevano solo i "cittadini sovietici". L'URSS Creò una nuova entità, chiamato popolo sovietico.
L'UE non vuole le nazioni, vuole solo i cosiddetti "europei".
In teoria, ogni repubblica dell'URSS aveva il diritto di secessione. In pratica, non esisteva alcuna procedura che consentisse di uscirne.
Nessuno ha mai detto che non si può uscire dall'Europa. Ma se qualcuno dovesse cercare di uscirne, troverà che non è prevista nessuna procedura.
Nell'Urss esisteva la corruzione tipica di una repubblica socialista: una corruzione organizzata dall'alto.
Nell'UE i sintomi della corruzione sono uguali, tipicamente sovietici.

www.signoraggio.it