The Torregiani Murder

interviste_staff_Torregiani.jpg

Murder is just murder. Qualified murders on the right or left, don’t exist.
Since 1979 Alberto Torregiani has been using a wheel chair. He was hit by a bullet during the robbery in a jewellery shop when his adoptive father, Pier Luigi Torregiani, was murdered. In the days that followed, PAC, Proletari Armati per il Comunismo, {Armed Proletariat for Communism}claimed to have murdered “pig Torregiani”.
Cesare Battisti, one of those responsible, was captured. He escaped from prison. He was accused of four murders. In his absence, he was sentenced to stay in prison for life. He took refuge in France and then in Mexico.
Then again in Paris where he became a writer of black novels. He was protected by the Mitterand law on ex-terrorists. His extradition was requested. When it was granted he escaped.
The French saw nothing. He has recently been captured in Copacabana in Brazil. Perhaps he will be extradited to Italy. What a life.
You can see that Battisti wasn’t familiar with the Italian Justice System. If he had stayed, he would have been inside for 4 or 5 years maximum. He would have written a play about his life, for the TV. He would have become a conference participant held in high esteem in public debates, in the Universities, in the Council Chambers of the Local Authorities.
Alberto Torregiani wants justice to be done. And you can understand him. He is paying his proletariat life sentence in a wheel chair. But if Cesare Battisti comes back to Italy he will become a hero. And with the first amnesty he’ll be straight out.

Comments

High Plains Drifter

Youīre still distorting reality, but I appreciate the fact that you managed to post a whole two lines without insults!

Itīs a good start.

(And Iīm not being sarcastic about it.)

Posted by: Dave Matthews | April 5, 2007 07:23 PM

Dave

I'm in no need to play the victim.

I don't want to steal your job.

Posted by: High Plains Drifter | April 5, 2007 06:44 PM

High Plains Drifter

Are you playing the victim now?
Trying to distort reality? :D

Yeah, nice try!

:D

Posted by: Dave Matthews | April 5, 2007 03:56 PM

Dave Matthews:
Piero Sanna, Giovanni Principe and Enrico Rossi are just expressing their opinion.
If they are the target of your and John Mill's insults they have to defend themselves, don't you think?
Your comments only confirm that you and the "prof" John Mill are helpless individuals.

Posted by: High Plains Drifter | April 5, 2007 01:57 PM

High Plains Spliffer

How come you never complain when itīs Giovanni Principe, Enrico Rossi or Piero Sanna who insult others?

You complain about Prof. Millīs insults... only to conclude your own message with insults of your own!

Youīre ridiculous.

Posted by: Dave Matthews | April 4, 2007 08:31 PM

prof.mill,after having a stint at crossgender,(and we all now by now,that you wish to be a girl)you are back at your old self,the last I remeber with andrea there were some promise at stopping this nonsense of yours,well it doesn't seems so,well tell me if you like to be punish like before,the ball is in your corner

Posted by: puff.mill teenywilly | April 3, 2007 02:50 AM

My dearest Mr ENRICO ROSSI SNERT,
as I already told you yesterday more than 2 fucking months went by since I posted my last message here but it seems that your level of idiocy and COWARDNESS still holds...

Please hold your breath and just for once try to answer this question: why don't you have the heart to sign yourself using your bloody name and surname when you reply to me after taking a dig to you???

And above all:what's happened to your poor level of ENGLISH (to be punishED and not to be punish)???

Fucking IGNORANT and ZEALOT!!!

As you can see I kicked the ball from the corner fucking you hard & deep, as good old times ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!

Prof JOHN STUART MILL 1 - Mr ENRICO ROSSI SNERT 0

Tell me the truth man: how was you able to get a JOB in CANADA with your current poor level of written English?

Did you give your bloody asshole to the right person at the right time as if you were a slut?

Take care but Mr ROSSI SNERT please,after licking your wounds, read your posts more carefully before replying me next time as Prof Mill is always here ready to fuck MORONS like you with no mercy...what can I do?? The blow under the belt is my speciality especially when communist morons like you come into play....ah, ah, ah...

Please don't be offended by my cutting remarks:it's not my fault if you talk nonsense writing sheer bollocks you know?

Everybody (except you and Mr Dario de Judicibus, MORON Number 2)has understood that Mr Grillo never reads our messages neither here nor in the Italian version... So what's the point of addressing your posts to Mr Grillo asking him to banished me or other awkard posts such as mine?

That's simply ridiculous, isn't it?

So if you want me to stop calling you MORON or IDIOT you should from now on send posts more sensible and intelligent than those you sent till now:have I made myself enough clear Mr ROSSI SNERT??

If you do that I promise you to downgrade your current rank of IDIOCY by two steps, alright?

Have a good evening or afternoon if you are in Canada now.

With due respect
Prof John Stuart Mill, Communist Morons' fucker

P.S. Of course I'd like to be a (sexy) GIRL...

Nowadays if you are a sexy woman you can reach success and wealth quite soon without studying or even working hard (it's enough for them to give their own PUSSY for that,exactly as YOU did with your bloody ass to get a job in CANADA didn't you??) not to mention other fucking privileges that women are entitled to such as the open-ended ALIMONY obligation paid by their previous (cuckold)and fool HUSBAND in case of DIVORCE and the early age pension (60 years old rather than 65)although they live on average 10 years longer than men...

Had you never noticed it before, Mr SNERT??

Posted by: Prof John Stuart Mill, Mr ENRICO ROSSI SNERT's fucker | April 4, 2007 12:04 AM

Daniele Marchi:
At least you know it's me and not someone under a fake name.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | April 3, 2007 01:55 PM

very very nice informations thank you very much mr suma

Posted by: evden eve nakliyat | April 3, 2007 09:08 AM

PROFF.MILL IS DUE FOR HIS DAILY COLONIC IRRIGATION!HE IS CONSTIPATE IN HIS MIND AS WELL AS HIS ASS!

Posted by: Sister Dolores painintheneck of puff m.i.l.l | April 3, 2007 06:01 AM

Apologies to all the bloggers,prof. mill has escape my supervision,I am sister Dolores I look after proff. mill or pamela that how he likes to be call here at the asylum,yes he is a little loopy in the head but overall pretty harmless,he likes to get overdose of estrogen pills,and wears bra stuff with tissue like a little girl,I 'll go and give him his dose of Prozuc which is a new wonder drug for zucconi,God bless you all

Posted by: puff.mill matto da legare | April 3, 2007 05:45 AM

Prof,you are thick in the head,how many times do have have to tell you,that I am not Rossi,unlike you he is to clever to get to your level,instead I have fun with it,you are so full of yourself that one of this days you will blow up,can you send us a photo of you dress as a girl,please your underpit and moustache before,or you look look Goszilla,are you still going shopping with mommy and learn about economy?

Posted by: puff.mill teenywilly | April 3, 2007 05:17 AM

tell me if you like to be punish like before,the ball is in your corner

Posted by: puff.mill teenywilly

My dearest Mr SNERT,
More than 2 fucking months went by since I posted my last message here but as I can see your level of idiocy and COWARDNESS still holds...why don't you have the heart to sign yourself using your bloody name and surname when writing such bollocks and bullshit???

Fucking IGNORANT and ZEALOT!!!

Prof JOHN STUART MILL 1 - Mr ENRICO ROSSI SNERT 0

Take care.

Prof John Stuart Mill, Communist Morons' fucker

P.S. Of course I'd like to be a (sexy) GIRL...

Posted by: Prof John Stuart Mill, Mr ENRICO ROSSI SNERT's fucker | April 3, 2007 04:52 AM

Posted by: puff.mill teenywilly | April 3, 2007 02:50 AM

Good evening to everybody, it's Prof John Stuart Mill here!!!

Well what can I say?

After reading your senseless messages, with the only ecxeption of those written by Mr Marchi and Mr (Ms??) SANNA, I hereby appoint MR ENRICO ROSSI SNERT (Sex Needy Enrico Rossi Troll)as MORON number 1 of Mr Grillo's blog (at least in the English version)even though I have to admit that Mr PRINCIPE is quite close to him as idiocy and senselessness...

Why is he the most moron of the blog?

Well because after 2 bloody years of populist,ludicrous and demagogic posts he still didn't understand that Mr GRILLO never reads our messages both here and in the Italian version, as he uses this blog just to advertise his shows and DVD to make bloody money...

Kind regards
Prof J.S.M, (SNERT) communists' endeless PAIN IN THE NECK!!

Posted by: Prof John Stuart Mill | April 3, 2007 01:38 AM

Giovanni Principe

Your rudeness is disgusting.

Posted by: Daniele Marchi | April 3, 2007 12:18 AM

Piero, you can't even eat pizza for two in Italy for 30 Euros. Heck, I spent 35 Euros for two lousy sandwiches in a motor grill on the highway near Piacenza....
These two guys must have more serious reasons to part company than a few pesos. Let's get the real story out.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 2, 2007 09:34 PM

With all due respect Enrico I think Grillo will never post his reply in here. I sincerely hope he will prove me wrong!

Posted by: P Sanna | April 2, 2007 09:08 PM

Piero, I would like Beppe to explain his side of the story before forming a final opinion. It's hard to imagine that the insignificant money being discussed here is the cause of this commotion. There must be more than that and Grillo wouldn't chance to lose his reputation over something this ridiculous.
I hope Beppe will post here his reply.

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 2, 2007 08:22 PM

Giovanni this proves that Grillo KNOWS exactly what is going on..........
Bloody hell! we can trust no one?

Posted by: P Sanna | April 2, 2007 07:01 PM

On one side I can't believe it but on the other, I think that it wasn't all gold what was before our eyes.

Could we blame it on his city?

Defending the man, I may think that Beppe doesn't know it yet.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | April 2, 2007 06:55 PM

Piero, remember what Dr. Pangloss used to say: "Tout est pour le mieux dans le meilleur des mondes possibles"

Posted by: Enrico Rossi | April 2, 2007 06:08 PM

Somebody here is proposing Grillo as President.
Have a look at this article and judge for yourself
how cheap and ungrateful Grillo can be with his staff.
Shame on you Grillo!!!!!!!

Posted by: P Sanna | April 2, 2007 05:31 PM

Somebody here is proposing Grillo as President.
Have a look at this article and judge for yourself
how cheap and ungrateful Grillo can be with his staff.
Shame on you Grillo!!!!!!!

Posted by: P Sanna | April 2, 2007 05:30 PM

shit!!!!!

Posted by: luca fortunato | April 2, 2007 03:21 PM

If in 22 years you never learned English you must have your head full of bones instead of a brain like the majority of people.

Posted by: Giovanni Principe | April 2, 2007 02:05 PM

Grazie Grillo,
e' importante, generoso,sacro e civile quello che stai facendo. Non ti faranno Santo ma Presidente e tu per cortesia fallo . Licenzia tutti e pesca tra noi i tuoi ministri per una italia migliore.
Un'italia onesta.

Io che sono da 22 anni all'estero mi occupero' del modo nel quale rappresentiamo il paese e serviamo i nostri connazionali all'estero tramite i servizi delle ambasciate.
Prometto di fare un buon lavoro.

Posted by: zagorfly (Hong Kong) | April 2, 2007 11:34 AM