Mastella at Columbus Day

Mastella_Columbus_day.jpg

The Ceppalonic one has driven along Fifth Avenue in New York for Columbus Day
A sash for “honored guest” around his body, seated in a white Ghibli that’s smaller than him. He paraded like a rare beast. He seemed like the cartoon character Magilla the gorilla in a utility van. The bersaglieri played the tune “Va pensiero”, and then the national anthem, and then in the stand a tenor sang “Vincerò”.
The Minister away from home, with an escort of just 4 body guards, risked terrorism in an open car. From a distance, in view of his size, it looked as though he was on a tricycle. His international status came out when he greeted “four crazy people” with a “vaffanculo”. They were Italians with placards in support of De Magistris. The magistrate for whom the CSM, because it didn’t find any reason for urgent action, has put off the decision until December.
Mastella’s courage when faced with terrorists who are following him in his homeland and abroad, is to be rewarded. The Council of Ministers must equip him with a “mastellamobile” of adequate proportions and with bullet-proof glass.
The blog is starting a competition. Let designers put their designs on Flickr with the name or tag “mastellamobile”. I’ll publish the best and I’ll send it to Prodi.

PS. I repeat once more: I AM NOT SUPPORTING any national civic list.
In a few days I will publish the first bit of information about local civic lists.

Comments

Mario Cemente Mastella could be defined as a “Special Agent” who serve to keep and to provoke conflicts, to make us believe that “bad” exists, and hence that “good” serve the protection of the politic power.

Posted by: angelo pone | October 16, 2007 04:55 PM

Maleducato Schifoso.
The NY Associations of Alpini, Caribinieri, Aeronautica, Bersaglieri waited 5 hours in the hot sun to march in the Columbus Day parade. When they finally got to the grandstand, there was no one there to greet them. Mastella left. What a disgrace that man is. One of the members is a 90-year old aviator. He was very proud to wait his turn to march, Mastella didn't think these men were worth his waiting for.
Vaffa to you Mastella!

Posted by: Cyndee Vegs | October 15, 2007 10:21 PM

You said good!

Posted by: cha li | October 11, 2007 06:59 AM

...cosa dire...mumble mumble...diamine di un Mastella (a Bergamo chiamiamo MASTELLO un secchio enorme: sara`una coincidenza?) e` riuscito ad inquinare l'aria di New York anche quest'anno!!! Una vergogna senza fine!!! Forse riusciremmo ad esportarlo con meno problemi come "TIPICO INSACCATO CAMPANO" o come "PORCHETTA DI CEPPALONI" mahhh!!?!! FORZA DE MAGISTRIS, FORZA CALABRIA!!! DA NEW YORK SIAMO CON VOI IN QUESTA BATTAGLIA PER LA GIUSTIZIA, se ancora ne e` rimasta nel nostro paese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao

Posted by: brevi elvy | October 10, 2007 04:55 PM

1 word comes to mind... PIG
I saw him Sunday night before Columbus day at Verdi's, a horrible Italian restaurant on Long Island. He was with many other Italian politicians, they were invited to a gathering with the major Italian Clubs of NY. I had to swallow my tongue that night, but after this display of absolute trash I wish I would have thrown him an F-bomb.

Mastella, your a piece of shit- whats that sticker they put on some dvd's in Italy? oh YEAH! ITALIAN TRASH!!!!

cool

Posted by: loaverman | October 10, 2007 02:58 PM

1 word comes to mind... PIG

cool

Posted by: loaverman | October 10, 2007 02:56 PM

1 word comes to mind... PIG

cool

Posted by: loaverman | October 10, 2007 02:53 PM

in answer to Nate River..............Mastella is not the only minister who is dumb, take a look at the rest of them

I am sure that they have all been to "dumb school"
Prodi is the Professor of Dumb, I am sure that he has got a degree is it.

But then it is a smart way to get away with what they are doing isnt it???

Cause the crap that comes out of Mastella and Prodi's mouth by now would have put any minister from a more serious country out of office................yet they are still there.

Posted by: Carla-Pia Scala | October 10, 2007 06:49 AM

1 word comes to mind... PIG

---
Once more Beppe, because I really could use your help.

I'm contacting you, because WE really need your help in Calabria.
I am 23 years-old and have been subject to Italy's fine democracy. A town called Cavallerizzo di Cerzeto, located in the province of Cosenza, Calabria - endured some Landslide damage back in March of 2007, 20 houses and the main road collapsed. Guido Bertolaso of the Protezione "Incivile" has condemned the town, my house included. The majority of the town was not touched by the landslide, however the politicians of Calabria and Bertolaso himself made it more then clear that according to them it cannot be saved, even going so far as to banning a group of geologist I commissioned to conduct my own private case study of the town. Bertolaso and the protezione civile have intimidated and scared the people by saying that the town is dangerous, it is extremely important that everyone should know that the geological study done by the government is confidential and NO ONE has access to it. If the Italian Government has not done anything wrong, then why can't our lawyer or the courts have these documents? Rather the Italian government would rather continue to waste time on spending Tax payers money on rebuilding a new town with factories that NEVER existed in the first place - can anyone tell me where the Finanza is to investigate this situation? Guido Bertolaso of Protezione Civile has strip us from our rights and said "it's the new town or nothing", I didn't know that communism rules Italy. I would like to know where my rights are in this case? The illegal factories have been built, these falsified owners are being paid 8K Euros a month when they never made 8K Euros in a year in this 400 population town in the middle of the mountains in Calabria. The government promised everyone Villetta's - 47 million Euros to build this new town, a town the majority does not want - but the government insists on wasting tax payers money - 250 houses remain standing out of 270. how long does justice take in this country? some individuals have been paid 100,000 euros because they stated their company was lost in the landslide - in reality, the landslide was very minor and didn't even cover the bushes - a reminder that many of these individuals never had these company's to begin with. Guido Bertolaso is an evil man who profited from our disaster, along with the other numerous politicians and religious figures of our region and country. A note that Comitato per Cavallerizzo (www.comitatocavallerizzo.it) a group of crooked individuals who conducted affairs on behalf of the citizens of Cavallerizzo and never had the legal permission or right to do so on behalf of the majority of the people, they falsified statements/signatures that NO ONE wanted to return home, and everyone wanted NEW Villas. This is injustice and a complete conspiracy, when will the rest of Italy be aware of this scandal?

A massive investigation needs to be made as soon as possible. If things do not change for the better, us citizens of Cavallerizzo are prepared to take justice in our own hands. Citizens have opened a web site where the truth can for once be seen and heard, please visit www.cavallerizzo.com for further information.
I thank you for your attention. I look forward to hearing a response from you.
God Bless,
Stefania Talarico
citizen of Cavallerizzo di Cerzeto.

Posted by: Stefania Talarico | October 10, 2007 04:07 AM

this guy is pissin me off, he's so dumb...
how the heck is possible he's a minster? HOW?

Posted by: Nate River | October 10, 2007 01:02 AM

Caro Beppe,
ieri ero anche io al columbus day(sono in viaggio di nozze)e tra un carro ed una banda militare chi ti vedo???Uno sfavillante Mastella con consorte che salutava da una macchina sportiva come fosse un divo di hollywood....
Certo noi italiani esportiamo sempre il meglio...
Saluti dalla grande mela e se ci riesco ti saluto anche Clemente!!!!!

Posted by: Guglielmo Mizzoni | October 10, 2007 12:04 AM