Nonno cocaina

nonno_cocaina.jpg

They’ve arrestedNonno Cocaina” {Grandpa cocaine}. Now he’s in prison in San Vittore. An official of the State Police together with a number of officers made a sudden entry into his apartment in Milan. Giuseppe, 73 years old, with the help of his wife, Angelina, aged 70, sold cocaine sweets that they wrapped up by hand and hid in the sewing machine. A retailer. Nonno Cocaina and his wife lived on 580 euro between them. They sold cocaine to survive. The arrest has been validated. Age for poor wretches is not a mitigating factor. But it is for Previti. The Police found 200 grammes of cocaine and a few thousand euro in cash. Before getting carted off to prison, Giuseppe managed to organise for the 580 euro pension to be paid to Angelina. Dura lex, sed lex.
I don’t want any more sweets, but I do want containers…
Gioia Tauro is the Mediterranean port with the highest number of containers in transit and it is the most important in Europe for the importing of cocaine from Colombia. To increase the capacity of the port, they are planning to invest 1.5 billion euro. According to a recent report of the antimafia committee, organised crime “controls or influences a relevant part of the economic activity connected to the port and uses it for illegal traffic”.
On the one hand there is a constant movement of ships teeming with cocaine and on the other hand an old man who sells cocaine. Who would you start with?

Let’s zap Forbice just as he zaps us. Free information in a free State.

Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews |

Comments

The Latin root for the verb "to compete" is "competere", which means "to seek together" or "to strive together"..

Posted by: silvia intravaia | May 22, 2008 04:18 PM

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do"
Yes we have an enormous burden on our shoulders…

But I don’t feel guilty for wanting a comfortable life. I don’t feel guilty for wanting to take care of my loved ones and for me. What I feel guilty for is my indulgence on myself, not asking were all these ‘goodies’ that surrounds us comes from and how the efforts and money we spend for them are used. I feel guilty for our common indulgence that gives the opportunity to few sage nichilist to use and abuse our Love for Life so to gain a power I personally still can’t really understand, allowing them to decide for us all a life made on violence and abuse... Yes, guilty for our common indulgence, that debrides even chances to know how much we chooses for all this too, lol!

I’m not religious and I’m not rich or a v.i.p. - you might as well say I’m a ‘typical no one’ - but I do started to see media’s easy lying and building up tailor made needs for the sake of great corporations and even how original meanings of basic words like ‘competition’ are being changed – if I can see it…

One day I went to open my fridge. I stood there looking the box of snacks in my hand and realized that there were no ‘Thelethon’, no raise funds events, nor donation or aid events all together that could barley compete with the amount of money and power raiseable from us all each and every day... all days. There they were, all my personal daily contributions to the ‘corporate missions’, all wrapped in colours smiling at me! Same thing with my shampoo, pair of shoes and even the small candies just bought for my daughter…
I’m not ashamed to admit I started crying like an helpless fool, feeling like I’ve been a cannibal all my life - yes, like a cannibal - and I’ll never forget that feeling… never!

I do have my problems like all, not easy ones too, and it is tough ‘cause we have to go on some how - but, as we all are the one in charge at the end, then I want to do all possible for a life that is worth living – if we can image it why shouldn’t it be possible… why?

Posted by: silvia intravaia | May 22, 2008 10:40 AM

This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States Federal Government

Posted by: Jhon Mary | May 16, 2008 05:54 PM

They could also try to find who makes the foam (as shown in the picture as a Joke)that usually we find in all italian beaches, also in Sardinia.
Good luck To the grandpa.
Barbara

Posted by: Barbara Maiani | May 15, 2008 12:45 PM

Good luck To the grandpa.
Barbara

Posted by: Barbara Maiani | May 15, 2008 12:43 PM

Good luck To the grandpa.
Barbara

Posted by: Barbara Maiani | May 15, 2008 12:43 PM

I don't know who Grandpa Cocain is.. but that photo is SO funny!

Posted by: Sean Duffy | May 15, 2008 12:37 AM

What a collection of ridiculous messages!

Posted by: III III III | May 14, 2008 05:10 PM

A democracy without a functioning official opposition is called a dictatorship. Italy is now officially a dictatorship. And no, I'm not being facetious......I'm cying for you Italia.

Posted by: Mark | May 14, 2008 04:41 PM

The fatal mistakes that guy made were;
1 not selling enough cocaine
2 not having some politicians as mates who could pull a few strings
3 not be a bigger thief
4 try to live honestly (up to the point where he started to sell drugs.)

its obvious to a blind man that this guy with his small pension worked all his life to try to make ends meet, if your pension is that small its obvious he was just an ordinary working guy in a poorly paid job.

he should have become a politician then he would have had the opportunity to live outside the law all he liked.

Posted by: Pat Kerr | May 14, 2008 01:15 PM

La frode della Federal Reserve in Inglese

may 13 2008 Ron Paul interview.

Posted by: Gualtiero Cocco | May 14, 2008 07:57 AM