Nadia

Veltroni_Matrix.jpg

The price of food has gone up by almost 30%, thatís said by the Italians who do the shopping. We need to believe them. Industrial production is collapsing. thatís said by the industrialists. We need to believe them.
Morpheus Napolitano will sign the lodo SchifoAlfano, the space shield for the Band of Four. The psycho-dwarf will finally be safe from prison and Napolitano, Fini and Schifani will be able to, if they so wish, commit crime without risk. The Band of Four doesnít know the cost of bread, and perhaps not even champagne. Itís immune from the rise in the cost of living. Out there. Far from the palaces, people are ever poorer, but from today, more aware that they are them, and we are just nothing.
Nadia has written to me. Sheís an Italian woman who is struggling every day for herself and for her family.
Go for it Nadia. You will win. We will win.

ĒDear Beppe,
Good day. My name is Nadia and Iím 30 years old. I work in a supermarket on the check out, 12 hours a day. Iíve recently become a mother. My son is 9 months old. I am on maternity leave. I had a salary of a thousand euro, and now I get thirty per cent, about 350 euro.
I am married and my husband is a security guard and thanks to a few hours overtime he manages to earn 1,200 euro. We live in rented accommodation and we pay 800 euro in rent. We have tried to find a place with a lower rent but thereís nothing for less. We have had to ask for a personal loan to deal with the first expenses that the young have to face when they are creating a family. The overall repayments are 573 euro and I have an overdraft of 2,000 euro in the bank.
I have asked the nursery run by the local authorities for a place because the private one is too costly. But as our income and as we are a working couple my son has been turned down because he has 25 points and there are 255 children ahead of him. The charges for the private nursery (which is open until 5:30pm), I have discovered, is 500 euro a month. I canít afford that.
My mother-in-law is not well. My parents canít help me because my mother is blind and my father has a pace maker, having said that my father has to look after his own health and take care of my mother.
Soon, the period of maternity leave will end. I have tried to create a part-time job. But the first thing they ask is Have you got children? I say - Yes Ė and they slam the door in my face. Soon, the period of maternity leave will end and I will have to resign given that I will manage to get unemployment benefit, how will I cover the bills, the "Biagi" law for which he gave his life, what use is it? If it is not applied, is it possible that in 2008 you have to work 12 hours, because if I have a son I have to be treated like that and I donít have the possibility to change and to improve my position. I am a woman beyond being a mother and I have the right to work as is said in the Italian Constitution. Italy is a democratic Republic founded on work. The Republic recognises the right of all citizens to work and it promotes the conditions that make this right effective.
The family is an important institution for the Italian State. There was the Family-day. Why should I be in a bad way in the country where I was born, I am starting to get depressed I no longer want to go out I feel like a failure what future can I give my son if in a bit I will no longer have the money to buy milk. Is it possible that no one will listen to me, what is my situation like that it doesnít make the news, but if I am ignored and the desperation makes me take an extreme action then yes. In order to be heard I have to go to those limits!
I have to shriek out my suffering, but I need someone who can give me a voice. HELP I AM DESPARATE! I could seem like a whinger but I wouldnít have fallen so low if I werenít really desperate. I know Iím not the only one to be in difficulty, but this is not a good reason not to ask for help in fact how I am doing the others can do. If thereís someone with children they can understand me Ė for a child you fight to the death.Ē Nadia

Post a comment | Sign up | Send to a friend | | GrilloNews |

Comments

dear friends hi, i am homelass in the city of seattle (wa) our here police department doing crime aginest with me police do not have any evidence to i am doing stealling crime our here and i all so report to the police department same one assault me but police officer do not assist me and i all so contact to the law firm the do not assist me and i all so contact to t he media all around the national no one want to take the responsibility about the crime,
i am from india i all so contact to the my country media the do not take the responsibility about the crime,
i beleave behand the crime (us) government,
i need your help, thank you

Posted by: syed quadri | July 24, 2008 03:43 AM

Non si legge molto sul Veri/chip o marchio della bestia 666
la chiesa poi non ne parla proprio...

Posted by: fred astairo | July 24, 2008 12:02 AM

What's with the price going up "almost 20%" in the Italian version of the blog (and the original article from "la Repubblica") and "almost 30%" in the English translation ?

It reminds me of the translator that at the V2-Day would translate "30 times up" as "30% less".

Mysterious 30% issue !

Posted by: Davide P. | July 12, 2008 10:03 AM

HANNO OSCURATO IL SITO DELLA SABINA GUZZANTI...IL RATTO DELLA SABINA!

Posted by: ANDREA | July 11, 2008 08:42 PM

Chissŗ cosa direbbe il papa?!...

Posted by: Giuseppe Caristena | July 11, 2008 03:02 PM

Nadia, you should know that the greatest part of the wealth, generated by the italians , is spent to support the approximately one million politicians that in our country live better than Saudi Princes : only to support good old Napoletano the italians have to dole out 240 million euro a year. With a small fraction of that money we could built hundreds of kindergardens and be able to fullfil our right to work and to have a family.
Is this going to happen ? Not until we replace our corrupt polytical system with one based on merit and experience, i.e. not even in our wildest dreams.
Good luck italians.
gvidozzi
Good luck italians.

Posted by: giuseppe vidozzi | July 11, 2008 01:05 PM

The Italian parliament and its government is longer of and for the people (ours or "nostra") but has become an illegitimate and corrupt body representing nobody but it and themselves -

Italians will now have to call parliament and government:

"LA COSA VOSTRA"

Their thing - an insidious group of people who, using any means available and with loyalty to themselves and the traditional "omerta" of the mafia, rob, threaten, abuse and put fear into the populace for the sake of their own gain and profit.

Posted by: Bemused | July 11, 2008 12:12 PM

Hello Nadia,
I was reading about your story and I guess that in your case you should get more money because you can demonstrate that you don't arrive to the end of the month. Ask the autorities for helping you, there should be some founds for poor people, but i dont remember where you have to ask.
Furthermore a loan from the bank was not a good idea since is known that they are stealers, i suggest that you put together some people in the same your condition and go to Arcore, where Berlusconi lives and just ask to stay and live there. People have to rise in Italy, there are two aption: 1)go away from Italy. 2)rise and wake up people. dont be afraid. It has to finish this mentality of corruption that spread all around Italy. we are only able to ask help,help your self. Napolitano can do a lot for you. Go in front of quirinale and manifestate, tell him your situation. Go to the Pope and tell him your situation.
Good luck.